What are The Ways to Fill-up Forms In Our Website By User.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by hamishcode, Dec 23, 2013.

1. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Had an Web site Which Sells Cement, Metals, Iron-Ore, Logistic Business, Construction Etc. I Want More People To Inquire On my Products Via Online.
    Kindly Suggest Me What I Need to Follow to Get Those Online inquiry For My Sites.

2. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can list your business in white page directory listings, where you can find people and get back in touch. It is a kind of online business directory.

3. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As stated by marriott, adding your business to business directories like white page, yellow pages and such can help you a lot in getting people to know more about your business.

4. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promote your website in local market to get query from users. You can do local business listing and add promotion to many advertizement website. Its fast band simple way to get query but your website keyword not improve.

5. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Apart from local listing, yellow pages listing and other SEO activities you can promote your business through Paid marketing also known as PPC and through disseminating information about your business in social media sites.