What are the features of Best Web Hosting Company?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by jakson0100, Nov 19, 2011.

1. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Customer Support: Customer support holds great importance in terms of web hosting. If you server goes down you website will go down as well and in order to sort this issue you might need to contact your host. A best web hosting company always offer 24/7 customer support so that in case of any issue you can contact them any time you want.

Applications Software Support: These days internet technology is keep in growing so one has to keep himself updated. Different websites use different applications and they require additional support in terms of hosting. A best web hosting company offer complete support for all types of applications software.

99.9% Server Uptime: The most important aspect of hosting is server uptime, every website wants to be live 24/7 in order to get high traffic rate. A best hosting company takes all the measures to ensure 99.9% server uptime, they provide well optimized servers and configure them according to your website needs so that you don’t have to face any problem regarding server uptime.

Multiple Hosting Plans: A best web hosting company offer different hosting plans that suits websites of different types. The most commonly used hosting plans are shared, virtual private server (VPS) and dedicated server hosting. One can choose any of these depending on his website needs. Besides this having so multiple hosting plans gives you freedom to switch between hosting plans without facing any downtime.

2. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally, I more concern on security and backup plan, especially on email part we cant afforded someone hack our detail.

3. KalvinMartin

KalvinMartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some prominent features of best web hosting company are discussed below:
    • Multiple Hosting Plans: A best web hosting company offer different hosting plans that suits websites of different types.
    • 99.9% Server Uptime: The most important aspect of hosting is server uptime, every website wants to be live 24/7 in order to get high traffic rate.
    • Applications Software Support: These days internet technology is keep in growing so one has to keep himself updated.
    • Customer Support: Customer support holds great importance in terms of web hosting.

4. renewssl

renewssl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friend,

Very helpful features its a really informative i like this post. I share to all my facebook friends....

Thanks for...

5. Austintes

Austintes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the features of web must be simple and easily understand by the customer. it support to the customer needs and according to the customer demand. less problem in web is also one of the best feature. web must work with out any discriminations and difficulties. update the web feature with the passage of time and demand.

6. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.

7. JCOnline

JCOnline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My biggest concern is with the Uptime

8. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Support, Uptime, Services, cPanel(because I can't live without it ;P), cPanel features, Price, etc. These are the most important for me when looking for a host.

9. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally for me benchmark of excellence in web hosting is the one setup by hostgator.com. They never gave me even a single reason to complain and always got more than what I desired.

10. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Almost every halfway-decent web hosting company offers those four things... You should be more concerned with the little things like PPC advertising coupons (AdWords, Facebook, Bing), the quality of their customer support, their security features and their server speeds. I stand by HostGator all the way simply because they have great customer service.

11. John Dale

John Dale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

I would like to say about unlimited features, because rarely trusted companies that offer unlimited space/bandwidth etc. as this is blatant overselling. When was the last time you saw an unlimited hard drive?! Companies that offer unlimited hosting features may not be around long and their other services tend to suffer - e.g. support.

12. friendlyshower

friendlyshower
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looking for a new web hosting service provider?

13. dollartycoon

dollartycoon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Uptime, Scalability, Support.

14. WarStopper

WarStopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with what the OP and the other posters say. The main two things have to be the price and the uptime followed by the customer support as a third.

15. mbitsol

mbitsol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many hosting providers distinguish themselves by offering services beyond hosting. These include domain names, content management, fancy web analytics tools, and more.