what are the Blue hat and grey hat SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Edric, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Edric

Edric
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey...
    Blue Hat SEO is essentially the study of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization techniques. Blue Hat SEO covers the advanced knowledge of both Black Hat and White Hat SEO

Gray hat SEO is the risk and return. Many search engine optimization solutions, was placed in the gray hat SEO tools. Gray hat SEO services tend to use some equipment and some questionable to assume greater risk.. Gray hat SEO techniques are not well defined in Google's search engine optimization guide

2. telxcomputers

telxcomputers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i heard only black hat and white hat seo technique, white hat seo refer only ethical way of seo which is according the rules of search engine what ever against of search engine rules that it would be black hat seo technique. if some one follow little bit black hat seo than search engine avoid it like keyword staffing. and rank goes down.

3. andykeating

andykeating
    uix_expand uix_collapse

great info shared by you..but in general only white & black hat seo is used..& it is always preferred to go with white hat seo as it confirms to the Search engine standards..

4. alex12

alex12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thabks for sharing this information very rare pepole know about grey hat SEO

5. luluyan

luluyan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah i know a little about the grey hat SEO.

6. sandry

sandry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As in the real world, things are not always black and white when it comes to SEO. There will always be gray areas—those techniques that do not clearly conform to either extreme. Gray Hat SEO walks the fine line between White Hat and Black Hat, but it leans more toward black than white. This is because Gray Hat SEO employs techniques that are akin to spamming but not flagged by Google.The relatively new term “blue hat” spawned from the name of a blog – a very good blog on advanced SEO techniques – written for SEO pros. Unfortunately, I predict that the term will come to be highly abused by average SEO services who want to be viewed as authorities. Stop the insanity! (Ugh, did I just quote Susan Powter?!)

If you’re ready to dip your toes into advanced SEO, I recommend learning via the following sites. Of course, if the whole thing overwhelms you, you can always rely on StorageFront to improve your visibility online... Come on self storage operators; it’s just $69.95 per month, what are you waiting for? (Listen, I've been researching and writing for over an hour here, I earned a shameless plug, right?)

thanks,

7. lizatailor23

lizatailor23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

Gray Hat SEO – These are SEO tactics that cannot be termed either as ethical or unethical, but can be termed as something in between the two. It is unlikely that a site gets banned or can have negative affects on it, due to following Gray Hat SEO tactics.

Blue Hat SEO – Some say its related to advanced SEO techniques used for web promotion but the same has not yet been declared by any top SEO communities or SEO groups. Originally Blue Hat SEO is a name of a weblog so many misunderstand.

8. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great information, I didn't know that there's not much spoken about the gray hat. Thanks for informing. And yeah "always be loyal" I like that, that's a rare thing.