What are the Benefits Of B2B Marketplace Listing?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by infobanc, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infobanc

infobanc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

share me your opinion regarding B2B Marketplace listing.

what are benefits ?

2. aarisindia

aarisindia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

- An Online B2B Marketplace is a trade portal where wholesale buyers and sellers gather to promote their products and services.
    - Getting listed with a B2B Portal betters the chances of a company to maximize its online visibility.

3. euso

euso
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been a member of EC21.com. I regularly receive a certain amount of buying inquiries through it, and therefore it brings more opportunities to contact buyers. Also, we could be exposed to the global market much easier, and we may expect to reach some serious buyers without much payment.

4. golocomktg01

golocomktg01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With B2B listing, there are great chances to become more visible to wide audience since most of the members of the market and whole sellers and buyers.

5. goodbells

goodbells
    uix_expand uix_collapse

B2B listing means any Business site list and promotes to other website. If you choose any online directory that provides links that lead to the website of your company and so transfer more traffic towards your website.

6. seojunction

seojunction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

An Online B2B Marketplace is a trade portal where wholesale buyers and sellers gather to promote their products and services. Such Online Marketplaces are effective source of leads as there are thousands of buyers searching for products through these portals. The Online Marketplaces operate by creating profile pages for businesses and their products which are highly optimized for search engines and rank higher for many search results.But donot fall in to the trap of these companies saying it is a cake walk.

Thanks

7. Addaneye123

Addaneye123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With B2B list, there are great possibilities to become more noticeable to large visitors since most of the associates of the industry and whole customers and suppliers.

8. jack123456

jack123456
    uix_expand uix_collapse

B2B collection indicates any Website collection and stimulates to other web page. If you select any online index that provides hyperlinks that cause to the web page of your company and so move more visitors towards your web page.

9. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi infobanc,

I also think having B2B listings gives you a greater chance to land larger accounts or orders. When you are dealing with businesses rather then individuals you can often sell in bulk or large quantities thus increasing demand and possibly profits. Some B2B marketplaces also provide exclusive access to certain buyers that would otherwise be unavailable to the average manufacture or company. The B2B marketplace is also a good platform to develop mutually beneficial business partnerships or relationships.

10. KacieParker

KacieParker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. I think it would be best to take advantage of the new technology. It is easier to promote businesses now through the use of the internet such as B2B Marketplace Listing

11. Sam Paul

Sam Paul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Advent of modern technology has turned out with the new innovative techniques and also has shown tremendous growth in India.Also, B2B Marketplace ensures you to meet the genuine buyers and sellers for the fulfillment of their needs.It also provides you the wide range of choices where you can find related information of product and services such as agriculture, apparel,products,suppliers,buy leads,sell offers etc.

Thanks

#11 Sam Paul, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
  12. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Marketplace listing helps to increase the online visibility of the website. You can make more profits in less investment. The content of B2B marketplace should be relevant.

13. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

b2b business listing display your products/services to a wide audience. Mostly we see that people prefer visiting b2b portal to check for products/services

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.