What are some legit sites that offer microjobs?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by takeshifujimoto, Jul 1, 2015.

1. takeshifujimoto

takeshifujimoto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I'm currently running a website where I sell digital products (music and ebooks), but sometimes sales can be pretty unpredictable and there are times when I have very little to no sales at all. Rather than sitting here with my thumb up my butt, I'd prefer to be doing something productive and at least earn a bit of money while sales are low. Recently I've come across microjob sites like Amazon's Mechanical Turk. Being that I am not residing in the U.S., I'm not eligible to join Amazon's Mechanical Turk. Does anybody know of any alternatives? Other sites that offer microjobs? Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers!

2. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighways
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have heard very positive comments about Mechanical Turk, but, given that I am not from the U.S.A., as well, I have been unable to join just like you. If anyone has a good answer to this question, I would like to hear it, too.

3. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a number of other places where you can get microjobs but you should expect to earn slightly less money than you would make on Amazon's Mechanical Turk because there aren't too many microjobs posted on these sites.

- Microworkers.
    - Clickworkers
    - Crowdflower
    - Crowdsource.com

You could also find some microjobs on GPT and PTC sites but since you'd hardly make any money on these sites [less than a cent is the best you'll get for completing a task] they should be avoided because all they'll do is waste your time.

4. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been working with micrworkers for a while now and I must say that I've been really staisfied as it doesn't really takes too long to reach the amount of payout ($9) in about 6-7 days, even less if you really work hard. The other I know so far is Clickworkers but never really worked on it.

5. Anime

Anime
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are willing to do some cash back offers you must take a look at topcashback.com it is similar doing task on GPTS it has many free offers you can bank on.

6. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not make much on microworker because I do not like the tasks that are available there. I had enough of signing up for some sites and making comments on youtube I wish there will be more opportunities soon

7. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend Microworkers and Crowdflower myself. Both sites are regular and reliable payers. My only gripe is that Crowdflower tasks can sometimes be a little frustrating.

The best site to do CF tasks through is Neobux. They pay around 1-3 cents more per task and offer a real time bonus of 12c for every $1 you earn through tasks.

8. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes I love working on tasks I see on Crowdflower but sometimes I don't. I am the person who is more interested in working at small tasks that are not boring. There should be some fun or something unusual. I had done transcribing simple one or two line audios on that site and I think it was fun. Right now I am working on identifying the authors of articles, there was some fun to it but I got bored in the end and the pay is very low.

9. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel your pain kaian, I did that job yesterday too! I'll only start jobs like this one when there is nothing else to do on any other sites but on a Sunday evening, there is rarely a lot of choice. The quality of the tasks available through Crowdflower generally picks up by Monday afternoon and continues to increase throuhgout the week. Saturdays and Sundays are usually a bit lean in pickings though.

10. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did not know about that but I appreciate you making a comment about it. I think that is a good tip because I honestly I just work there whenever I feel like working. If Monday is a great day to start as you have said then I might have a change of plans in my schedule.

11. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Crowdflower, would be the best pick in my opinion, they offer very easy tasks for a decent pay. :)

12. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of microjobs marketplace sites out there. I suggest you try signing up with Guru, Freelancer, Fiverr, and Elance. Best of luck! ;)

13. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many micro jobs online and I suggest you to rely on Microjobs and fiverr. I have used these 2 sites and the result is excellent.

14. Onionman

Onionman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've used CrowdSource a fair bit (I don't think they are too particular on the person's geography) and Clickworker (which I think is a bit more particular). Both have been useful at different times payout wise, and I would recommend them both. Don't expect to have your mind overly tested mind you...

15. Doc Moose

Doc Moose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although I have not tried it extensively, TreasureTrooper might be a good alternative. Every time I tried to focus on that site, something would come up that drove me away from it. I heard it is good though. Many people are earning real good money by doing tasks around it.

16. Briannagodess

Briannagodess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used Neobux and Clixsense before. They have microworkers in these sites. This just did not work for me as they need a laptop to actially work. Probably in the near future, I can purchase one to make my online earning easier.

17. Doc Moose

Doc Moose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am with NeoBux and so far, I haven't had much success with the referrals. I used the money earned from doing microjobs to rent referrals though, so you can say that I haven't invested any amount from my own pocket. Lately, some of their microjobs have become some sort of trick questions. Other times, they marked the answers wrong even when it is the right answer. I begin to think that the process is automated and not done by an individual when checking for the answers.