What are some good ways to make money online?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by kevinsmithwsnc, May 8, 2013.

1. kevinsmithwsnc

kevinsmithwsnc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm looking for some legitimate ways to make money online. I really want to be able to make some money from home to help me with the state of the economy. Please let me know of some legitimate ways to make money online without having to pay anything. I am also not looking for anything that is a scam because that seems to be all that I can find online these times. Please let me know of some websites that any of you have tried and are known to easily work. Thanks in advance and your help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Kevin,

My favorite way is to build a small (10-30 page) authoritative website whose goal is to help a specific type of person solve a specific type of problem that I can honestly help them with. Then I monetize the website through advertising, selling affiliate products or by selling my own product.

Your first site won’t be super easy though. There is a learning curve involved.

I would advise you to be careful when looking for money making opportunities that claim they are super easy. One person’s idea of super easy is probably not going to be super easy to you. That is why I say that my method won’t be super easy at first. It becomes easy with practice. But you have to learn how to do things first.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are those scams jobs which promise you millions for doing simple tasks and then you have various sites where users would pay you if you complete a certain task for them. It depends on what you like and are willing to do.
    You can find many freelancing websites where many people sell their services or you can also start your own eshop if there is something you think you can sell. How to go about starting an eshop is an altogether different thing which we can help you with if you are interested.
    It all comes down to what you want to do and the time you can devote to it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi kevinsmithwsnc,you can start as an online freelancer and apply for jobs in Odesk.com. You will only need to spend your time and skill to earn from this website.

5. lonzo

lonzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best option for you since you don't want to pay anything is White Label Affiliating all you would need is a domain and you can get .com for like £1/$1.50.

6. bremar

bremar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I know is to create a site/blog where you can monetize it with the used of paid ads. If your website has high traffic and ranks well on the web it has a potential to earn money from the advertisers. You will only needing is an internet connection/ writing content daily update for the website and effort to share your content to the public.

7. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

To be honest people who paid are not making money online as well only few are making decent amount, if you are willing to pay small amount i suggest you start selling webhosting but that's not guarantee income either as people tend to chose more reputable hosts over anyone who started new.

8. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am doing a simple online job but it needs investment.I have invested 20,000 Rs in it.And I am earning 8600rs per month.Validity is 1 year.

9. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think this is only available for your country as you mentioned the currency of India.

10. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ya that's true but there may be similar kind of jobs which are available in every country.It's a job of E-mail Sending.

11. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

magician: I don't think the job of E-mail Sending is available worldwide. I have never heard of something like that here in Nepal.

12. info4you

info4you
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Incentive free websites, referrals, are different ways to make money online. ProjectPayday is another company that lets you make money online and they are rated A by the BBB. They have a program called the Fast Fifty, where they show you how to use the system (train you) and once you complete the first method you are paid $50.00. I hesitated for a week or 2 after signing up, but once i decided to try it, I knew it was real when I got a payment in my paypal acct for $50.00 the following business day I knew it was real.They pay you every friday, it is definitely another way to make money online, I would definitely say join (they have it setup where you can join 4 free) and try it out if you are trying to make extra money online. They supply you with Videos, documents, and a whole lot of great info that helps you learn how to make more
    money 2.

#12 info4you, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
  13. Rachel S

Rachel S
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many way to make money online. The exact strategy I've used over and over to scale up my online income just a few dollars to over &2000 per month. At first I was only do SEO and then start Email marketing. Then I start Affiliate marketing. Now I am really happy with mu online income. Thanks

Rachel !!!

14. Twyla Bruner

Twyla Bruner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Kevin,
    There are many opportunities to make money online. I personally think that affiliate marketing is a good source to generate an income. In affiliate marketing, one can promote other people’s products or services and earn a commission from each sale. I also earn money with affiliate marketing and I am very satisfied. For further information you might want to check out simplewebsitetutorials, where they give useful information about affiliate marketing.

15. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe if you are a creative person, then do not waste your time being a freelancer. Write good blog posts, post it there somewhere on your blog and promote it by yourself in different communities like Twitter, Technorati, Facebook, StumbleUpon, etc and hope traffic comes in enough to get you a lot of money from Adsense. It is possible that you can run your family with Adsense income provided you are good enough in writing or in knowledge about a topic. There are a lot of stories on the internet, which will confirm you that and trust me, not all of them are scams.

16. DogwoodGroupInc

DogwoodGroupInc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This will be extremely hard to find. It takes money to make money. It'll be hard to find anything of substance without a small investment at least.