What Ad You've Seen Would Prompt You To Buy The Product?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Diane Lane, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like KFC, although I don't eat it very often, but I love this television commercial, and it makes me want to go to KFC. I think it's very clever, because, although it's a modern ad, it draws in people who can remember this type of scenario, and conjures up thoughts of loved ones, and celebratory gifts. http://www.tvcommercialspots.com/fo...f-something-nice-for-your-birthday-love-nana/

Is there a particular commercial or other add/billboard that has made you want to at least explore, if not buy, the product?

2. BranTheMan

BranTheMan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A RC drone with a camera on it. I saw a commercial a couple of years ago and bought it online an hour later lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly I buy when I need to. I do not rely on ads or commercials aired on TV or flashed in front of my PC. I know no matter how enticing an ad is I still go by the rule that if I do not need it I will not spend my money on it.

4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

True, but sometimes we're not aware that there's a product that could meet our needs. For instance, I had never thought about buying or using a wireless printer, but when I saw one, and realized I could print invoices and shipping labels remotely, from a mobile device, without having to be sitting here at the desktop, I was sold.

Haha @BranTheMan That's probably something I'd buy if I had the money to spare, too. Are you still using it, and is it fun?

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not easily impressed by ads because most of them are overly done. If I think the product has good quality, has great reviews, and the price is just right, I would definitely buy it.

6. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree, many ads these days are overdone, and, in fact, some turn me off to the product they are supposedly promoting. I see many commercials where, when I think back, I can't even remember what the name of the product was, let alone what purpose it would serve, so those definitely will not motivate me to purchase the item.

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually find it kind of funny whenever I see celebrities and famous personalities endorsing a certain product because somehow, I know that they really never use it. :D

8. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same here! I may like some commercials aired from time to time, but none of them motivate me to buy something that I don't really need it.

In fact, practically I don't pay attention to advertising whether online or offline, unless they are offering a special deal that sounds worth to get or a discount price on items I need to buy, but I many not get from the store advertising. If a deal is on, for sure I will take it.

9. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As you can notice even the big brands in every different field always have their own ads updated time after time. This only proves that even the well established product and services still needs to provide new, unique, interesting, and beneficial service or product for their regular client and new customers.