What about Hybrid Keyword optimization?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by williamluke01, Oct 18, 2012.

1. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently updates by Google,many webmaster follow that technique in footer link.Link on Anchor text like Mashable,T3, Facebook is called hybrid keyword optimization.

Mostly moves toward contextual linking for going in a natural way.

Still is a good technique to carry on with just primary or secondary keyword in a particular page or not?

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Branding probably becomes a major change in the online marketing realm - lowering the relevance of targeting EMDs / EMQs / EMKws..
    However, it does not mean that they are obsolete. You just have to weigh how to keep them low while targeting and not affecting or getting hit by Google. You may target keywords naturally through your content and then making it a long term keywords rather than just the exact keyword itself. You could also make use of variations or synonyms as long as it stays close to what you target.

Thanks,
    Mark T

3. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't do that work which is unnatural and which disturbs Google, because Google get that work as spam and decrease your worth and value. Just make natural links by guest posting with quality content. I think branding more depend on by introducing the others with your business with not making too much backlinks.

4. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Mark T and like it's off page technique with long tail keyword rather than just 3 word like your printingray.My two site hit by penguin with that same technique.