What about Facebook Ads?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by christone, Aug 10, 2011.

1. christone

christone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook ads are comparable with pay per click advertising - you just pay for the actual clicks on one of your ads and you can target particular clients then you can also utilize it as a beneficial online marketing tool. The only difference is instead of your ads being publicized through certain keywords that people type when looking for something; your ads will be displayed supported by demographics of your choice.
    Facebook makes it very easy to place your ad in front of the people who would probably be interested in what you have to offer them. And it also makes it easy to produce several ads that eventually carry potential customers to the same offer, but each ad can target specific group of individuals that can function as a beneficial online marketing tool.
    Facebook is rising enormously at a much quicker rate as compared to other websites, including Google, so it is suitable and more significant if your business is presented there, both in the way of a Facebook Page and advertising.

2. Liquo

Liquo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Facebook Ads work better and it is easy to target the selected market using this type of strategy.

3. DaveCain

DaveCain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree with the above but when was the last time you went on Facebook to search for something, as the saying goes "Google it!". Personally I prefer Adwords, but you've got to remember to avoid broad match as this will kill your budget and your CTR will be poor.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I like Facebook ads just because it is cheaper but still Adwords will be my first choice
    By the way, if the cost is too high on certain keyword, then I will go to Facebook ads

5. GamingOn

GamingOn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the big Google is still good for niche traffics. :D

6. dal35

dal35
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been using facebook ads and it helps!

7. GamingOn

GamingOn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't been using facebook ads but I know someone who does and they get allot of game players from it. From buying directly from other applications though not buying facebook advertising.

8. etrade123

etrade123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not using facebook ads but listen that it help enhace our business.