What’s the best social media tool to start with? (Blog? Facebook? LinkedIn?)

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Nayak121, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Nayak121

Nayak121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

please help me to know about it ?

2. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging is somewhat different from Facebook and LinkedIn.
    For social media I would prefer to use Facebook first instead of LinkedIn or Blogging.

3. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i really go with spyindiaankur as facebook is used by more people as compared to linkedin.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although Facebook and Linkedin are very helpful networking sites, you might want to start with a blog. Why? Because one of the best ways to "network" on a networking site is to share your expertise with others. With a blog, you now have something to share. Rather than just reading others articles, you can now contribute your own, which the other members can now read and comment on. This can not only give you valuable connections, but also can add traffic to your website, and links to your website (for SEO) form your blog and possibly from others as well.

5. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Its now a day LinkedIn only go to the professional community so its very helpful for the our Social media network. compare to Facebook mean Facebook is just a community for chat, and some other kid only its not a professional. its my thought only...

6. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hii

Just for your knowledge Blog is not social media platform but blog is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first). and Facebook and LinkedIn is social media platform. you can use those site to get more user traffic to your targeted page or site.

I think facebook is the best for all thinks such as business promotion, get more new user or customers, and more.

Thanks...

• Like Like x 1
  7. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess you are asking about the site and not tool, if yes then my advise would be to start with facebook which certainly is an important part of everyone's online marketing campaign.

8. Rockpapercopy

Rockpapercopy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start with Twitter and Facebook and blog on a regular basis as well. Pick LinkedIn if you are in B2B sector as well.

9. sharansingh

sharansingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on your business, if you go professional than start from LinkedIn otherwise if your business is a type of socially and professionally then Facebook is far better.

10. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is better to start with the blog first. With the blog, you can share your writing contents in social media sharing platform ie. Facebook, Linkedin etc. Facebook and linkedIn are the best social media marketing platform to start your blog with.

11. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I go with facebook for i have tested thier services before and it has worked out for me, besides they are the number one social site with the highest traffic visitors online. And the best part is that they offer ads that are very cheap and reliable.

12. GarageDoor

GarageDoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days Facebook most used as business promotions So try with Facebook Business Page and Facebook Groups.

13. jimmayadam

jimmayadam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not actually getting that what is your question . I think you are asking about the social media website like Facebook , Linkedin etc Yeah you can promote your blog post by creating your business fan page etc..