We're Live! Feedback please.

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Arcaign, May 6, 2015.

1. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is the end result of a previous business idea post from over a month to ago that has since come to fruition. I'm hoping for some honest feedback.

I would like to say that this is in no way a solicitation for business, just truly interested in opinions.

Much thanks!

www.stratisbusinessessentials.com

2. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My first impression looking at the picture on your website was that you were a leasing company providing equipment and furnishings. "Business essentials" and "everything your business needs" did not immediately bring to mind advertising and promotion.

Perhaps a phrases like "Business Promotion Experts" or "Presenting Your Business to the Public" would be more to the point.

When I selected "Facts and Figures - 2015" the "2015" overwrote the "Contact Us" menu item on the left.

The overall design looks smooth and effective.

3. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Silder has nly 1 pic, but the arrows are seen. I did wait for the next picture to come! Do you use any marketing automation tool in sync with an CRM to capture the form fillouts? I literally do not want to fill out the huge form. You can leverage progressive forms using the tools and capture only the information that is necessary.

4. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nice design. Very smooth. Although the cover photos are a little bit too large for my tastes.

5. ChrisDouthit

ChrisDouthit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site looks good, I think there is somewhat of a large gap between the graphic and the text on the what we do page. It seems uneven with other pages with the same layout.

6. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your feedback Kevin. Will have to look into the image. As for the forms, we're using a plugin for all our forms. The large ones are for ordering purposes and we keep smaller ones for the quick contact. For the most part I have tried to mitigate the annoyance of form filling with point and click radio buttons.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Thank you for your feedback Chris. That gap has been fixed.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I really appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

7. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your feedback... I very much appreciate it.