website tag

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by zaksee, Dec 29, 2010.

1. zaksee

zaksee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

where do I put my tag , is it in website or off website , how do I tad zaksee bird rescue and sanctuary in tampa florida so when you look for bired rescue my website shows , whats the best way to do it .
    Thanks
    Magic

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Magic:

If I understand you correctly, you want to put a header tag or title tag on the home page of your website so that when someone searches for your site under the keyword phrase "bird rescue", your site will come up. Unfortunately, it's not that easy.
    Putting a title tag on your home page is one very basic step. Getting your website highly ranked on Google and the other swerarch engines is an involved process, including finding the right keywords, optimizing your site for those keywords and fixing any errors that are holding you back, and sending backlinks to your site from the right kind of sites. It is not something someone can explain to you, and then you can do it, especially for someone with your apparent lack of experience.

3. DavidL

DavidL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This isn't something that can be achieved overnight. It could take a month, or 5 years. You need to work on gaining quality backlinks to your site, but optimizing that link. For example, say for BusinessAdviceForum.com, I guess the phrase "business advice" is important, so I would optimize BusinessAdviceForum.com with "Business Advice" for my links. (like how in my signature, "Top Forums" leads to "LinkTyphoon.com".

4. chg999

chg999
    uix_expand uix_collapse

seo is a need for long-term practice and summarize the process, not can be done overnight, so we need a lot of time is not a direct effect, but rather how to do the method.