Website Review Request :}

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Davidj, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Davidj

Davidj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello :}

I was wondering if you folks think my prices are in the right range. The website is www.Irisheducationcenter.com

Thanks much,

David

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good to see you back here on BAF David, I hope all is going well for you.

You might want to spend a little time thinking about what is the main benefit of your site, to your visitors. Then ensure that benefit is clearly and quickly communicated to visitors of your site. If those visitors can't see how your site is of interest to them, within a few seconds of their first visit, they will move on to another site.

Have you thought about a slogan / mantra that would clearly communicate what your business is about and how it helps your clients?

• Like Like x 1
  3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Davidj, I just checked your link. Seems like you have just started developing your site. I just see the layout. As this site is based on Education centre, the layout quite matches to it.

I hope you will keep a logo, some banners and contents and when the site will be completed, We will give you full reviews.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Davidj

Davidj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks everyone for your input :}

yup, I Just added a slogan,however I can't think of any new content to add to it. I would add a blog but I may not get enough visitors.

thanks!

5. Davidj

Davidj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just updated the Website! I think it is better :}

6. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi David, nice e-learning site. Is it possible to tweak the header to something more "learning" based ? How about something like this theme header - egreekschool.com

• Like Like x 2
  7. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site is quite good. However, There would be certain things, which, if worked upon, will give better results.

First things, for me, the rate is quite reasonable considering the market trend even. So, thumbs up. Hope others find it the same as well.

For the design aspect, I would hope that it gets the attractiveness that the site deserves. The fonts of the content and the header needs work upon. The background can be green or something like that to give it an Irish feeling. Get some more catch phrases. And changing the features from the way it is given over here:

Change it to appear better and more concise. I am not able to actually explain you what can be done with it ... However, I do think that there is something missing here. May be someone experienced with all this can give you a better idea ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Davidj

Davidj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How about now? I made several changes to it :}.

9. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you must reduce the size of the header in your site,services and educational content is very well defined but yet in the bottom section something is missing,check it out please ..