website package connecting buyers and sellers

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by TheArchitect, Jan 26, 2012.

1. TheArchitect

TheArchitect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I was wondering what is a good website template/system that provides ability for connecting buyers and sellers together? I dont mind spending the money to buy one that provides lots of bells and whistles. I really like wordpress if there are any built with that.

Sorry if my question seems a little vague, I'll elaborate... is there a website structure type or name for those type of websites that connect people together? I'm looking for a prebuilt package or theme that does that. For example like a Dating website connects two people, both of whom list an advert, and generally a fee is charged to one or both. Or a marketplace like ebay, where sellers post ads, buyers do a search and then a fee is charged to the seller when a sale occurs. Or a Businesses for sale website, the seller pays a fee, buyers do a search, people are connected. Ideally i'm looking for a template/CMS that provides; seller publishes ads, a fee is charged, and buyer can search for free. Along those lines. Then from the default package I will have it customized for my industry.

Any ideas much appreciated.
    Pete.

#1 TheArchitect, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. kldpshrm85

kldpshrm85
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello friends, Connect Infosoft is a professional web development company now available for you in your city with the team provides affordable & best website designing, Web Designing Company in India, Australia, UK, Canada etc.

Fore More info please visit:- connectinfosoft.com