Website idea’s to earn online?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Missnancyalex, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to start an online business with the help of unique website idea. Does anyone have some kind of idea?

2. Jashandeep

Jashandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make a site which give a new ideas,Knowledge or entertainment to the views.Than do some seo work on that site.You will automatically get a business ideas.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If you want to start a business of your own, it has to be something you are interested in. A good way to find a business is to discover a need and find a way to fill it, or find a new way to do something that needs to be done. A lot of people can give you ideas that interest them, but only you can find a business that interests you. If it something that you are interested in, you are more likely to stick with it.

??????????????

4. TisdaleJohn

TisdaleJohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it depends on the skills because you have polished your skills, have years of experience and quality work then you can compete any one and earn money as much as you want.

5. singingjeanie

singingjeanie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Whatever ideas you come up with just make sure that you are up front with your customers. Don't let them guess about anything because if you have people visiting your site and they cant find all the answers to what your site is about then that will give them reason not to buy from you.

6. carolinaaramburo

carolinaaramburo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do affiliative , used Google ad sense for earning ... its best there are others like ebay , amazon etc .

7. stephan

stephan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can earn from online by writing contents for people, designing website, and other related work. You can start your own ad campaign, become affiliate and earn.

8. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If someone has a unique idea then he/she will start it they do not tell you to play with it. So brainstorm yourself to get some kind of unique idea.
    I am using affiliate marketing to earn online. It’s not unique but it’s worthwhile to practices it.

9. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have any new idea so that i post a thread here.

10. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for advice joeroxx
    I Love to surf internet love to play games. But I could not find anything to convert them into business. Please give idea to use my skills in business.

11. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to run a successful business then you have to focus on quality instead of quantity. Quality make you perfect in business line because customer pays for quality and it is his right.

12. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes you are right quality matters a lot. but this things come later my only concern is an Idea which would take me to next level of success.

13. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Build a starter website(use something like blogspot just to start out) and sign up for Google AdSense. Once you've been accepted into their program start running their ads on your website.
    From there build more websites and run their ads on those websites, too.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There's your problem. You need to step away from the surfing and playing games and seriously think about what kind of business you want to run.

What skills do you have? What else, other than surfing the internet and playing games, are you interested in? Think about other things you may have done, or a time when you may have been doing something, and you may have thought, "This is fun". Then, think about how to start a business doing that.

15. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unfortunately, if you want to start a business of your own you're going to have to put some well deserved time into thinking about what it is going to be. Definitely doing research and finding areas you're interested is a must. However, most peoples interests will vary from yours.

In a small breakdown, this is how I would advise you going about what you want to do.

1. Do research in areas that interest you. Find if those areas have any type of market.

2. If one does turn out to have a market, start researching that market in particular. There's always opportunities to market a product/service to other sub-markets, but focus on one for the beginning. A great example would be, selling toys on your site from a wholesaler. You would obviously want to make your site look not only professional, but also have a bit of kiddish vibe to it to draw in the attention of the market your seeking your business from.

3. Find out what's hot on the market. Although the christmas online holiday is rolling to an end, you can always still pull up reports and see what sold the most to prepare for the next holiday season and even through out the year.

4. Don't get discouraged. It's very easy to get frightened and uneasy when nothing seems to be working the way you intended it to in your mind. For the most part, the people who stuck with their ideas and continue to gain knowledge through it end up being quite successful.

Hope that helps a little.

EDIT: To commentate on Joe's post. You obviously play a lot of games and seem to be quite interested in them. Why not build a business around something of those standards? You don't need to actually sell games, there's many different ways you could go about it, but that requires the research part I was talking about ;)

16. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start a theme-based website specializing a niche you know and love. You will earn income doing something you have a passion for.

Then, monetizing that niche is limited only by your imagination. You can earn with Adsense, affiliate products, your own products, your own advertising, a service, an offline business, lead generating and an infinity of other ways.

17. Jashandeep

Jashandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly give a useful service to all like forum does.Also make a online reputation of your website.After that you can sale any product or service with the help of the reputation of your site.

18. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to all how tried to help me. I appreciated all your effort. I think I figure it out what to do. I combine the mixture of these advices and make a point to start a blog on Games review and expend its category with time.
    I know it not unique many other sites are doing this but I think I can do this to, I have chose this topic because
    I have little bit knowledge about it as compare to other topics,
    It has less starter cost (make on blogspot, wordpress).
    It’s a risk free it only needs my some time to review a game.
    It have entertainment factor as well.
    Thanks again for your kind advice.

19. sallya121

sallya121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes,some people start business through setting up a website.It is a good way to promote business.

20. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed, I started up such a site myself last June.