Website Grammar and Spelling Resoureces - what do you use?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by thedocoffice, Nov 19, 2015.

1. thedocoffice

thedocoffice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking for Software and Service's to check Grammar and Spelling on a website. I am looking for services that are free or offer a free initial tier.

Specifically this should be targeted at the website "owner" not the content creator. The needed functionlaity would be to scan an entire site for spelling errors and create a list with links for the errors.

what do you use to spellcheck/grammar check your website?

2. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I think you are in luck. There look to be several of them that are free. Internet Marketing Ninjas has a free online spellcheck tool that will do up to 1000 web pages. I just tried it on a website as a test and it looks like it will do the job for you.

If you end up using this tool or even another tool please reply back to this thread and let us know which one you liked best.

3. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. kingson42

kingson42
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to use Grammarly, They have a free extension for Chrome and Firefox and also have a Word Plugin. If you buy their premium version, then you can also access to their plagiarism check.

5. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also use Grammarly, it's free of cost in limited checker if you need check your grammar more perfectly purchase premium plan.

6. Ethan

Ethan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used Grammarly , it's an extension in chrome.
    For spell check, you can use Extension Spell Checker it supports 12 languages for spell check