Website design tips

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by nigelplaner, Jul 16, 2010.

1. nigelplaner

nigelplaner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to develop a website for language translation business. I want to know that which types of tools to add to have good customers. I want to design the site which can attract large number of customers. Also, I want good design which also help in better google ranking.

2. yourmapmaker

yourmapmaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I think everyone who owns a website would all all those things too. However its a bit of a generic statement. Whats your background for example. That will depend on where to start. Have you built a website before?

Regards

3. SLWebDesign

SLWebDesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Nigel Planer,
    If you want template ideas, visit Sans Limite Web Design website and look on our portfolio page. Maybe you can get inspired by some of our design, or even get tempted into hiring our services to design your site! We offer affordable websites because we do not think a web page should be the most expensive part of your business. We also have a dynamic marketing team that can deal with SEO in order to have your page high up in rankings.
    Regards,
    Sans Limite Web Design

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you considered using WordPress?

You should find this thread as a good starting point - What should i need to create my own website?.

Have a look through it and then post back here with your thoughts and questions.

5. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Remember to have a clean and simple design. Must have a lot of white space and content.

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is generally a common comment among newbies.
    The best thing to do is have a simple yet attractive design. It should be easy to navigate.
    But don't forget that design is only a part of a website. You also need to have good written and original content. Be sure these articles includes your site's primary keywords and as much as possible, it must be search engine optimized.