Website Design Reviews

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Gerry Speck, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Gerry Speck

Gerry Speck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, everyone Me and my web development team designed a website. Can you please give me some additional suggestions for more user friendliness. All suggestions are welcome.

Site URL: http://www.finadviseconsultants.com

2. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I am no expert, but I took a look at the site and I am loving it. It's the first site I've seen with that large box of sorts when you hover over what you want to select (don't know the techy language,still learning), but it suits me fine. Today I pulled some glasses out and I was able to navigate well. I don't know what the experts will say, but I love it. Simple, yet striking is what I would say about it.

3. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to work on designing more banners for your home page. You should change the font size in internal pages they are too small to read.
    Design is nice and simple. Really like this.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I disagree. I see no reason to put any banners on the home page. I also had no problem reading the content on your internal pages on a laptop, although it could be hard to read on a mobile device. If you wanted to make your website mobile-friendly, you could increase the font size, but it depends on how many people search for, and access, a website for your type of business on a mobile device. I do think you should change the background color. The amount of (literally) white space on your pages could be hard on the eyes.

5. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very good site. page load time is also very less. Compatible with windows as well as mobile browsers. The color combination the layout, everything is giving a complement to each other. One more thing you can add to your site is some banners for attraction.

6. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Financial Advisory Services website is very easy to navigate as it is designed. Utilizing the top navigation bar which is fixed on each page is user friendly. The only thing I would suggest is as you grow the information pages and the blog is that you add a return to top button or a home button at the end of the page. It will encourage people who are scrolling to stay within your website instead of just reading and exiting. Have you thought about adjusting some of the language on the home page to eliminate the multiple we's? Some business owners are put off by language that implies it's all about you when they wish it to be all about them. Just changing one of the we have's to our would make it seem like the company is sharing in your employees successful strategies.

7. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really amazing website , i would suggest to increase the font size of your paragraphs , else its a great work .

8. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good site.. I would like to suggest with change the font type and increasing the font size so that when the users try to visit the site through mobile shall be able to read it clearly. Otherwise everything looks clean...