website business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by jamal money, Oct 6, 2011.

1. jamal money

jamal money
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how can i set up a website business??

2. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, to setup is very easy. But, to manage it is a bit harder task. But, before that have you considered about researching what kind of business you want to setup through your website?

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This is another one of those questions that requires clarification in order to be answered properly. Do you want to set up a website for a business, as Sahil asked, or do you want to set up a business related to websites, such as website design or website hosting?

4. jamal money

jamal money
    uix_expand uix_collapse

something like a website host i got what i want to create i just need to know how to set up and have people to joining me like you miss sahil

5. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depend usage, some of my client ignore setup a business site. The most easier way to setup a website is through blogger or facebook fans page. We no need to worry about server hosting, domain registration, coding and database issue; handover the security issue to Facebook and Google.

6. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, still actually I am unable to get your question properly. You mean to say you want to start up a hosting business? With which you can create various other websites for your clients?

7. bernadette

bernadette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Jamal, We can handle it if you want. We are web site design company, offering you a comprehensive solution for your business. As an entrepreneur, you only think about your business venture and leave everything to us. Regardless of location, we make sure that we adjust to your desired working schedule. Why spend more if you can get the same quality, productivity and performance from an offshore partner. If you're interested or in need of it, you can just PM me here or contact me directly in my email ([email protected]) Hoping your response! :) Thanks in advance! :)

8. Ronald Williams

Ronald Williams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A website is a great way to market your small business and its products. You can use a website to share information and news about yourself, your business, and your products, thereby providing valuable information to potential clients. A website can also be used to sell products and maximizing profits for your business.