Website advice

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Caminske, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caminske

Caminske
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

I recently started a website www.solvemyfight.com, and was hoping I could get your thoughts and feedback on the site. The site was created for people to post their disputes and allow others to vote on who is wrong and who is wrong. Look forward to your feedback!

Thanks,

Carl

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Love the concept! Also, it's simple and to the point, good. The design i ok, but I find the colors a bit boring (that's my personal taste). The site needs some basic SEO as well.

I can't see the point for users to register at this point. I would at least have waited until I got some more returning visitors. It's annoying that you must register to see the votes. I wouldn't do that and that mean that I won't return. If I could see the results, I probably would. Maybe others have different opinion on this.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Caminske

Caminske
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really appreciate your advice. That is actually something we have been thinking about. We thought that people may be inticed to register because they have the ability to be ranked, but I agree it may be more valuable to allow users to see results. Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. StewardHill

StewardHill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although I cannot see the website as you are probably working on it, I must say it's a very good idea. I'll definitely use your website to solve disputes between me, my wife and kids!

One tip - the concept is pretty straight forward, make the website in the same manner. Good luck

5. MICHAEL LINDMARK

MICHAEL LINDMARK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't see anything to your link but "coming soon"! What's wrong about it?

6. BAFHarvest

BAFHarvest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i supposed it is a debate like website right? i would be looking forward to seeing it.:)

7. Jerry Chavez

Jerry Chavez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The concept that you thought about for your website is great. Just hope people who visit the website will really solve the problems that they have and not just for show...

8. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ummm actually you have created a great website where people can submit their dispute and also can solve it properly.

9. wenseoz

wenseoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This feature is very good, and through this way, you can collect a lot of suggestions to modify your website.

10. EricB

EricB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This sounds like an awesome idea for a website! I can't wait until it's back up so I can check it out

11. louisvuittongz

louisvuittongz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can't see the point for users to register at this point. I would at least have waited until I got some more returning visitors. It's annoying that you must register to see the votes. I wouldn't do that and that mean that I won't return. If I could see the results, I probably would. Maybe others have different opinion on this.

Although I cannot see the website as you are probably working on it, I must say it's a very good idea. I'll definitely use your website to solve disputes between me, my wife and kids!

12. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Coming Soon :confused: waiting for layout

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing thread as it looks like the site has been taken offline. If the site owners would like it reopened again please send me a quick PM and I'll be happy to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.