Webpage review.

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by IrekJanek, Feb 19, 2015.

1. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, guys. I would like you to take a look at My Top 10 Bestsellers
    Please give feedback and if you like it you could help me boost my social rank with Like, Share or g+

Thanks

2. vishalesskay

vishalesskay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You website background and header color is same. If you make your header different. You website looks more elegant.

3. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The website has a very template vibe and does not give me a wow factor. I agree about a different color header, but how about a logo of some sort? Also, you could benefit from a responsive design. It doesn't look all that great on a phone.

4. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I began looking at your page I initially did not see a list of products. You begin by talking about the characteristics of portable chargers. I began to wonder if I was on the wrong page.

Looking at the entire page, I never did see your recommendations for the top 10 portable battery chargers. Your site, after all, promises to contain "Reviews and recommendations for Amazon Top 10 Bestsellers in a variety of categories."

I was hoping to see at least a table showing the top chargers and the characteristics you described to see which charger had which characteristics.

Perhaps I'm way off here, but I would say the page you directed us to did not live up to the promise of the site.

5. anubhavsharma78

anubhavsharma78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As the Url suggests you are using Blogger.com to create this website. All looks good but the only thing I found odd and wrong is your Home Page. It has Comments activated on it which is not healthy and good for your website you can If somehow you can disable the comments on Home page and About Page that would be wonderful.

6. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site does look having loads of info but it should be much better organized as no matter how great the content is unless the thing is not easy or simple to user’s eye he might skip it to other so try to lower the font size and instead of zooming it make good sections.

7. 11recruitments

11recruitments
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You website looks more well-designed. I have the same opinion about a different color header, but how about a logo of same sorts? You should make your header different, you could benefit from a responsive design.