Webmaster Help Regarding Webasites HTML Suggestion

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by dawarcomputers, Nov 27, 2010.

1. dawarcomputers

dawarcomputers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii.......Tell me one thing suppose i have websites with page rank 5 lots of keyword are visible in SERP but "When Google bot crawled your site, it found some issues with your content. These issues won't prevent your site from appearing in Google search results, but addressing them may help your site's user experience and performance."

if had changed titles and description in every web pages as per webmaster sugestion then what will happen........will my keyword ranking down or not...........

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum dawarcomputers, thanks for joining.

Are you getting that message in Google Webmaster Tools? Did you get any further details on the issues, e.g. is it related to duplicate meta description or title tags?

Are you questions in relation to the site in your sig? Obviously I'd understand if you'd prefer to keep the site name confidential.

3. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's hard to give a general answer, as it's specific to the changes you make, but you've got far more potential for improving your rankings than you do for hurting them. Each page is unique (if not, it's a canonical issue not a 'title' or 'description' one) and as such having a unique title and description makes perfect sense. Ignoring the SEO side of it for a moment, when your pages do rank in the SERPs having a title (and description, should it be chosen as relevant by the SE) specific for that page helps users identify it as relevant, potentially increasing your click through rates (therefore more traffic).

The quote from GWMT pretty much says it all. Correcting the issue could lead to better performance (higher rankings in SERPs) and for a better experience for users. They need to caveat it with the 'may' as again, it's down to the changes you make just what impact it might have.