Web Workers | First Targets?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by BlueEew, May 15, 2008.

1. BlueEew

BlueEew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello. So if you earn or want to earn online.

How much do you want to earn, or have you earned for your first target?

Like how much you aiming for monthly as a wage?

Thanks,
    BlueEew.

2. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My first earning is from BAF weekly competition which is $30. For my past weeks' winning, I've only converted them to hostbidder points.

At first, I've only wanted to create a website for myself to broadcast that I'm a financial adviser and to minimize my cold calling. Anyway, since starting to learn and decided to be IT savvy. I'm also getting to know about other money-making opportunities online but as of now, I don't have any target online wage/earnings yet.

But first things first, I need to launch my website first.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Blue, why don't you tell us a little about your targets and what you've earned?

4. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Examples are worthly and appreciated. It woul be better to read and realize some real sotries before we have this dicussion. Everybody wants to earn alot but doesn't mean you earn like money falling like rain, there should be a exact target or minimum target to start with. If you start thinking to earn alot then your target, you'll be selfish and money sick. So, have target first, and BlueEew good concept brought for discussion.

#4 DEADMAN, May 15, 2008
    Last edited: May 15, 2008