Web Script v/s Android application

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by jaynorth, Dec 8, 2013.

1. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyday we want to learn various new technologies but what is more productive to learn Web technologies or Android application development , I mean if I want to do some course what can I prefer JavaScript and PHP or Android development , what's your opinion.
    View attachment 1971

2. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That depends on what you want to end up doing in the future. Do you want to make websites and web based applications? Then go ahead and start with JavaScript and PHP. Do you want to build phone apps or games? Then go with Android development like Java or even C# if you really want to get into developing programs!

3. anshuera

anshuera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are interested in development of mobile application than you should go for android development other wise PHP is also good option according to market needs.

4. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not both? web development require knowledge of all these skills

5. Iconiplex

Iconiplex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is entirely dependent on your goals. However, I would recommend learning web technologies. Many apps require a web backend and/or web frontend, and if you want to develop apps, you could start with PhoneGap/Cordova to make an app that's based on web technologies, then move on to native coding if you find it's something you want to pursue.