Web Hosting for running a forum?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Sep 23, 2015.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
    What are your views on JVMhost.com website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
    Is it the host I can rely on?

2. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can rely on 4Goodhosting. They have hosted my seo forum for more than 3 years now and so far, I haven't seen any issues. The speed and reliability is perfect and the pricing is competitive. As a direct result, my forum users are increasing everyday and I am making a lot of sales from vip members. Their support is 24 hours active and I am very happy with the response time which is minutes and not hours.

3. StrangeRobot

StrangeRobot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
    In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

4. mikewashtm

mikewashtm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check first on how much traffic is expected. If it's not really that high, then I guess HG shared hosting will do just fine. [​IMG]

5. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fast reliable service. Jvmhost.com have fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

6. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd say that ViUX.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

7. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sure that Stratus4.com will serve your demands - their vps plans are good for running forums.
    Try S415OFF - 15% off of their VPS. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

8. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe you should have more reliable options. I can say you should go with ViUX.com services. They have cloud based solutions which gives high stability for reasonable price.

9. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out HostingSource.com ssd vps hosting accounts - pricing is unbeatable.
    They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.