Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by yamunacbs, Aug 29, 2011.
Basic Requirements of Web Development?
Need to understand the requirements of client and have a general idea of how to meet those requirements. So you will need to sit down with your client and ask him a number of questions to help you gain a better understanding of the website. The following is a list of questions you should ask.
#) What is the purpose of the website? Is it for selling products? Is it for selling products and services? Or, is it for conveying information?
#)What are the big sections on the website? (e.g. Home, Products, News, Contact, FAQ)
#)Does it support multiple languages?
#)Does it have restricted areas where only registered users can view the restricted content?
#)Will it send out newsletters to subscribed users?
#)Is there a theme color representing the company?
#)Are contents updated frequently or are they pretty much static?
#)Will there be any video streaming contents?
1) A domain means the house, where your website will stay.
2) One more very important thing to decide your website name is that it should be as which would easy to search out in any search engine.
3) The hosting company comprises of such people, who provide you a space for your web site.
4) If a hosting company will not provide you space, no one can find out your site and no website software can help you.
5) A very important service which a hosting company provides is that the bandwidth limit.
Are you refer to client requirement or personal skill to develop a site?
1.Select a colour scheme and stick to it.
3.Provide an easy to use navigation system.
4.Don’t go overboard on special effects
7.Site Map & Search Feature
8.Content is King
I develop a site to improve my personal skills.
Web development is a broad work involved in developing the web sites for the Internet or an intranet . This can include web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server, network security configuration, and e-commerce development.