Web Designer?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by 50Cent, Dec 12, 2010.

1. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As you guys know i design logo but due to my computer crashed, all my programs lost and some designs. So i thought i moving myself to another level of designing which is web design. Web design mainly only need photoshop and sometimes illustrator because i only have Photoshop installed on my computer so i thinking of using what i left to get myself going.

From now to 1st January 2011, what i am planning is to get all the resources and information on web design to prepare myself.

And i also need some advice from you guys. :)

Thanks.

2. DamienGreen

DamienGreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

As well as photoshop and illustrator, to become a good website designer, you are going to need to learn to code, XHTML, CSS maybe even PHP & MySQL :)

Please chat with me on msn, I would be happy to help you out with anything :)

3. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey,
    I design almost everything I do in Illustrator. I use Photoshop from time to time as well. Feel free to PM me on BAF if you are interested.

4. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure, will talk to you on msn when you online.

5. trumpoceanclub123

trumpoceanclub123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

web designing combination of css and html, and w3schols best way to learn the css and html.

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

50cent, I'm just wondering, why would you want to go into a hard type of designing venture, that you know little of, wherein logo designing is much more easier, since you already got an experience? What I mean is, all programs and resources (like fonts, colors and design) are nearly the same, besides the addition of HTML & CSS codes in web design.

You can still get to be a logo designer with only using Photoshop. You can still get Illustrator with the help of friends or online forums...

7. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Will think what you said. Thanks GekiDan. :)