Web Business

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by BlueEew, Feb 27, 2008.

1. BlueEew

BlueEew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello. I was just wondering. Dose anyone here have any type of proper web related buisiness? I don't mean a website, I mean an actual business that generates profits?

I thought it would be intrested to know. :)

Thanks,
    BlueEew.

2. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I had, I sold it.

I did web design, hosting, and PC repair and training. It generated enough that I lived nicely, but you can get tired of it after a while, just like any type of job. Plus taxes were a killer, even with all the deductions. 15.3% just for Social Security and Medicare, and I never found a loop hole to not pay those.

3. sarahFreder

sarahFreder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try SEO

hi

you can try SEO(search engine optimisation). This is one of the top internet marketing work in online. you have to analyse and optimise the website to make it rank Top place in Google using white hat method.

if you are interested in doing this job there is lots of articles with information how to do this SEO in online, you can have a look at it and start trying it .

All the best for your future success.

4. BlueEew

BlueEew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for that. I do actually want to learn SEO. However I would use it for my own personal reasons. I am very intrested in starting a web hosting company.