Web 2.0 Subdomains

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by borgninestallone, Feb 18, 2013.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi i recently created my company profile in few web 2.0 sites in the name of my company name itself. Does it leads to spam, if i create profile in the name of my company itself. Also i am promoting my site content in all those web 2.0 sites what i have registered.

Will it helps me in ranking my site the main keywords. Or it will leads to duplicate content.?

Recently i created a profile in one of web 2.0 site zohosites.com. Here is the web link http://konnecting.zohosites.com/. I am making use of the same content which exists in my site in web 2.0 sites.

How does it works in ranking the site.?

2. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Duplicate content will never work, because it wasted search engine bandwidth and user time to read the same content.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It might have been great if you created a forum as a support for the services you provide. From there you can provide tutorials and tell users thier benefit when they create sites using your company.

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think it will matter in any way if you mention that in your page. I mean what is the company about and what it does. I also see that you have done that. But Yes, it's still confusing with that domain name. It seems like we are connecting to zosites. But If we read the content, it's different.

Why don't you buy a domain name .com/.org/.net tlds if possible?

5. ashokaa

ashokaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web 2.0 submissions are most important part of off page seo now in 2013 it become more popular because it is good for search engine to improve ranking and traffic for websites.