We will be doing a BugBash!

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by danemedel, Dec 27, 2012.

1. danemedel

danemedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We will be doing a bug bash on our upcoming web and mobile app. Guys I need your help to roam around on alasker site and if you found any site error or bug please give it to me, or post on this thread so that we can fix it ASAP. We are implementing the trial and error of alasker site as we get closer to our launch date. Please give time to register here http://signup.alasker.com and we will be sending you a private code for you to be able to enter the site and use the site freely.

This will starts on Dec 28,2012 ends on Dec. 31, 2012

We need to check all errors experienced by other user so that we can fix it and make the app better. I'mm looking forward for your help. Thanks in advance.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I know I've mentioned it before but doesn't look like the issue has been resolved. When I enter my email address on your home page, I see this page and I can't get past it or interact with your site in anyway.

3. danemedel

danemedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had reported that issue to our administrator and they already fixed it. But since our site is not yet live all changes will be applied when the site is live. Thank you for that feedback. We appreciate it. All errors will be fixed before we launch alasker :)

We're very excited about alasker :)