We are selling huge value domains, How to do seo for our site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by domain24, May 7, 2013.

1. domain24

domain24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are selling huge value domains, We wish to do SEO for our site Nono.info But did not understand how to do SEO, can anyone advice us? Regards

2. sagor

sagor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have lot of of way to do promote ur website.1.To Do Link building at a good PR page.2.To Do Forum Posing at good PR website.3.Article Submission. 5. Social Marketing/Advertise 6.Email Marketing ETC.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are three basic steps to SEO. Keyword Analysis, On-Page Optimization, and Strategic Link Building. No matter what type of product or service you are selling, whether domain names, or plumbing supplies, or children's toys, or any one of a huge variety of items or services, these are the same. Chances are you can browse the forum and find similar threads to yours. Whatever they were told to do applies to your site as well. You can also find a great deal of helpful information in this section of the forum. Then, if you have any questions about a specific issue you are having problems with, you can post a thread for that.
    One thing i did notice is that you have very little content on your pages. There is nothing on your website to tell me where these supposedly "huge value' domains came from, and why I should buy them from you. There is, in fact, nothing on the home page except a contact form, and the only thing added on the various pages is a list of available domain names. You're going to need to do a lot of work on this site before even thinking about ranking on the search engines.

• Like Like x 1
  4. domain24

domain24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great tips, Thank you