We are avant!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by uspt1, Dec 22, 2011.

1. uspt1

uix_expand uix_collapse

Dec 21, 2011
    Hello everybody !!! I have got something very special for you!!

You might be thinking that you need special qualifications to open a home business of your own, that maybe you need a degree in marketing, business, or accounting. Nothing could be further from the truth! This is NOT another J.O.B. or MLM. To find out if you qualify for a home-based business, simply read the following list and see if the statements describe you.

I want to take control of my financial future.
    I don't feel I'm being paid what I'm worth.
    I am a highly motivated, positive person.
    I'm tired of working to make other people rich.
    I have huge dreams for my future & huge goals.
    If you agree with even a few of those statements, I strongly encourage you to investigate the gratifying opportunity available to you here. I'm looking for people who are ready to reach their full potential and live the life of their dreams... to be everything they can be and feel GREAT about it!

My story says it all...

If you are tired of the daily grind, the disappointing salary increases, the constant threats from downsizing and outsourcing, you need a business of your own where you can spread your wings and soar freely to the very heights of your capabilities. If you are sincere, energetic, and trainable, I can show you how to earn an executive income without ever leaving the comfort of your own home.