Waze Ads Review

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by altcom, Jul 12, 2013.

1. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I could not find any review. There is just basic information about the app and some screen shots. There is no review as such as to how it works or how is it different. And advertising in such an app could be beneficial for restaurants or service shops.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I see screenshot of Waze; GPS Navigation App. I don't find much reviews there but just "What waze means" and it's deal with Google. Advertisement would depend on how much this App is widely used. I think there are lots of inbuilt GPS function in New Smartphones or Android or iPhones.

4. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

due to some copy-writing concern, we have make some adjustment on the content. Generally the waze charge minimum 1000 impression for 1USD, minimum budget spend is 50USD

5. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For impressions or clicks? How can you calculate impressions on a smartphone or tablet which would be running the app?

6. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When someone visit the area or street, the ads will visible to Waze user, that is how impression count. Regardless of smartphone and tablet, as long the the business visible to user, it will count as valid impression.