Ways to Increase Sales

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Business Forms, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Business Forms

Business Forms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi...

Want to increase sales dramatically? Then shift your sales focus from attracting new customers to enticing your proven customers to buy again. The best sales prospect is a prospect that’s already converted – in other words, one of your current customers.

Think of it this way; if your business is located in a small town with a population of 1000 people and you sell a sprocket to everyone in that town, man, woman, and child, you’ve sold 1000 sprockets – and saturated your market. Your sprocket selling days are over. Is it time to pack up and move on?

No! If you start focusing your sales efforts on your proven customers, you’ll be able to increase your sprocket sales dramatically. And these sure ways to increase sales will help build customer loyalty, too. Try some or all of these ideas to increase your sales:

• Set up a sales incentive program.
    • Encourage your sales staff to up sell.
    • Give your customers the inside scoop.
    • Tier your customers.
    • Set up a customer rewards program
    • Distribute free samples to customers.

Thanks ....

2. Andrew

Andrew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sales heart of an organization, there is more other way to increase the sales
    online advertisement technique and online marketing technique, by which can increase the our selling.

3. forum.wedost.com

forum.wedost.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days , related forums and blogs can be useful to get more sales on your website. Thanks for sharing your idea with us.

4. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice written thought

thanks for that..

What do you specialize at?

Currently I am looking for marketing manager if you are interest to be my staff- and tell me more about you.

5. ImranJameel

ImranJameel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the easiest ways to get referrals is to give them. Find out what products and services your customers provide, ask them who their target client is. Try to send clients their way.

6. patidarvijay

patidarvijay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    increase the online visibility of your product and your company, reduce product cost and improve quality.

7. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some most important marketing principles contributing to the success of ANY business
    TARGET SPECIFIC NICHE MARKETS
    PROMOTE YOUR OWN USP
    NEVER ADVERTISE WITHOUT AN OFFER
    COLLECT CONTACT INFORMATION AND USE IT TO FOLLOW UP
    REMOVE THE OBSTACLE OF RISK
    DIVERSIFY
    NEVER STOP TESTING

8. borisfowler

borisfowler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People are increasingly find that social media, such as Twitter and FB especially, are being used strategically to increase sales. This is also a great way to engage current, present, and future customers in what is happening in your business.

9. Dyson Miles

Dyson Miles
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been selling medical scrubs on Ebay for about 6 months now, and I was wondering what things I can do to increase my sales.

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Dyson, the best way to get an answer to your question would be to start a new thread in this section. Please give as much info as possible and we will do our best to help you. I've also sent you a PM re your signature.

11. harjos

harjos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Include free sample of your product as customers buying something. It can increase your sales in many ways. If they like it they will sure purchase it and telling other people about your products.

12. haiwin

haiwin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for shopping site online ,traffic is the key except good quality products

13. evenseasspasalon

evenseasspasalon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should use Facebook Business Page for increase sales you product if more customer will see your product than sales automatically.

14. jelie3110

jelie3110
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree, I am the financial coordinator in a dental office. I convinced my boss to start giving patients tooth bleaching free along with their dental work. I increased the fees slightly to cover our cost of the bleach. We did the "complimentary bleach " campaign and January was our bigges month in history. We doubled our treatment acceptance rate. I believe this stratety works in any field of business. A great book that explains all this is " Predictably irrational" by Dan Ariely. Excellent read:)