ways to improve PR value

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Catherine, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1, find high quality links. PR value low website want to find high quality link is not easy, can spend money to buy, the more obvious effects.

2, raising the blog group. A blog group is the most stable, the most simple increase the chain method. To each big famous website and industry web site registered blog, released every day with keywords of the anchor text directed towards the target site, and make use of blog visits function increase popularity, the weight of blog group of the higher target site to PR value is higher.

3, soft wen issued. Can write high quality articles, and then release to the webmaster web portal, this kind of website article is reproduced quantity is breathtaking, long time accumulation can bring considerable flow, at the same time, drive the improvement of PR value.

4, forum post. Once forum post take signature is very effective promotion methods, but recent trend is forum post efficiency more and more low, if it is weight high update fast forum, might as well can still do, but the general station don't hair, a waste of human resources.

5, site navigation. This might be a little difficulty, good guidance station the somebody else not included, poor and don't want to do, we choice principle is to include our site guidance station, and don't need us for them to do backlinks building.

#1 Catherine, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. kennyschwimmer

kennyschwimmer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the post. Was very informative. How long will it take to get one link indexed of your blog? I keep updating them regularly (2 posts in a week). I hardly see any blogs getting indexed. Do I need to do some off page activities for them to be indexed soon?

3. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just write unique post regularly in your blog.Google loves unique or quality written articles.So don't use spin or duplicate content.Also do some backlink on high pr sites.

4. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In Simple words:

1. High Quality Links with Minimum Outbound links... Which will increase your PR Juice. (Buying links may lead you to penalty or ban in google.)
    2. Creating blogs and posting articles to increase PR...
    3. Control your outbound PR juice by Holding important links from Home Page. And get links to your home page through internal page using navigation.

5. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I knew the SEO techniques liek forum posting and blog commenting but the third point which you have mentioned about controlling PR juice is a nice point.

6. ShaneMark

ShaneMark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing this information here. It's very important information. I also have website with 2PR but i want to increase it's PR. After read this post i think i can get high PR for my website. Once again Thanks a lot.....

7. kretal

kretal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes you are right PR websites is very beneficial for good page ranking but mostly people use book marking and directory submission to get high page ranking

8. anurocked

anurocked
    uix_expand uix_collapse

buying links can also be useful. and the techniques told in the thread are really useful, i will try to use this and like to see my website PR going high.

9. fivebucksdeals

fivebucksdeals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just write unique post regularly in your blog.Google loves unique or quality written articles.So don't use spin or duplicate content.Also do some backlink on high pr sites.

10. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it depends on many reasons. if you just post the quality articles on your blogger, then the more friends you have can notice and read what you write. fi your article is not attractive to them and they will not help you make external backlinks. but if you do not have enough amount friends, there will be less people here,.

your conclusion ir rather simple and really good for peple to undestand and use them in web optimimization.

11. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, because most of the newbie would like to learn in simple words rather than more technical.

12. bizboy125

bizboy125
    uix_expand uix_collapse

page rank is very important for a website.to increase page rank one should follow some rules:

1.You must make proper back link.
    2.site layout must be nice
    3. link exchange with site must allow

13. larryfinch

larryfinch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guys alwasy say "bulid backlinks on high PR pages", but I just wonder how? It is really hard to do this work.

14. rohitkumar

rohitkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, PR values can be improved by high quality links, posts. SEO is the best way to improve the Page Rank. Some of the methods in SEO includes forum posting, blog commenting, bookmarking, article submission & so on. By these techniques, high quality links have to be given. The matter written over the links is of high quality & impressive by which your links is considered more & read by every one. So all in all, apart from the SEO techniques, a high quality post or matter is also necessary whether you submit your link on high page rank website.

15. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically, the idea is to get your link on to the High PR sites, be it buying links on their site or putting the links in your signature. It is hard work and it does take time to build a lot of back links but in the end it is definitely worth it.

16. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to increase your webpages' PR comes down to building links only. It maybe high quality or low quality links. But the bottom line is that you must build links to it if you want it to have a PR.

17. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Increase PR, update your website every day by adding more unique content. Provide inside linking to your website. For example you can provide a link of your previous and next articles on an article page. Or you can provide a list of related articles so visitor can remains a long time on your website. Do search engine optimized, I think article submission, social bookmarking, blog posting, social networking.

18. spyindiatom

spyindiatom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do quality off page submission, you will get good PR gradually...

19. experttalk

experttalk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Catherine Thanks :)

20. suba

suba
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A link partner with a low Page Rank that has a similar topic like your site will bring you much better visitors and relevance for the search engine and improve your ranking than an unrelated link partner with a high PageRank.