Ways to get high quality backlinks ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many changes have been made in the Google algo, over the last years, but one thing is the same - you will rank high when you have a high quality backlinks.And that is what almost no one will tell how to do.Let's talk about that.What specific ways you know and apply to get high quality back links?How do you find them?Do you contact the site owners?If so them what do you tell them?Let's discuss that in details?

2. dir4uk

dir4uk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

join high page rank and high Alexa rank sites and share your links as in comments and signatures will help you to get high quality back-links and traffic

3. epicresearch

epicresearch
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

if you add high pr and relevant sites in your activities then i think you get high traffic of your site.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although both of these members have tried to be helpful, unfortunately, they are not. Rather than approaching the site owners directly, your best bet is to participate in networking sites. Some sites, Like LinkedIn, have groups you can join. You can then write articles about topics related to your business, and include links to your site in the articles. If you have a blog, you can share blog posts as articles(by the way, don't ignore your own blog as a source of backlinks). You can also participate with comments in discussions, but don't add links to those. As you become more active. more people will connect with you, and read your articles. They may decide to link to you, or you can approach them to request a link. You can also share snippets of your blog posts on Facebook and Twitter, and the same may happen there.
    The main thing to remember is that you're not just creating links for SEO purposes. You're providing information, and participating in the larger community, so links are almost a bonus. You will also be getting links from a variety of sources, which is what the search engines want.

5. arifislam

arifislam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your are submit site social bookmark,forum back-link,seo,blog comment etc.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

"Your are submit site"?

Any suggstions on where to do this?

Sorry, no. Forums are a very poor source of backilinks.

SEO uses backlinks, but is not a source for backlinks.

Like forum posts, this is also a poor source for backlinks.

7. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd rather go with connecting and interacting with social media sites like facebook, linkedin and twitter. Interact with people with the same interest. If they like your article or your site, they will surely share your content to their own website or social media sites, by this way, you are surely going to get a back link to them without any hassles, but the thing is, you need to be patient, since this doesn't work in an instant. I goes step by step.

8. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forum posting is good option. Facebook/Twitter posts give you link juice as well. Also blog posting, article marketing.

9. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do following things to get high quality backlinks:

Forum posting
    blog comments
    lbl
    profiling
    blogging
    pr submission
    dir submission

10. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I think all the suggestions are given up. You need to work hard on it to get what you want on your website. All the tools are there and you just need to WORK! WORK! WORK! :D I'll suggest Citation and Classified ads it will help you to get more backlinks also. Good luck :)

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Forum Posting is not a source for high quality backlinks.

Forum posting, blog comments and dir submission are not sources for high quality backlinks. PR submission should not be overused. I have no idea what lbl is, so I cannot judge either way. Can you explain what lbl is?

12. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High quality backlinks are important for improving website's ranking but after Google updates, relevant and high quality backlinks are considered as important.

Techniques like Guest posting, article submission, blog posting and blog commenting are effective in terms of building quality backlinks.

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although i said this in another thread, it bears repeating here. Guest posting, because of a lot of low-quality posts, is no longer considered a technique for high-quality links. Unless you are a respected, knowledgeable expert in your field, and can write well-written, informative posts, I would not use this technique. Blog commenting is also not a source for high-quality links.

14. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes you are right if we put link on high quality website its really effective for ranks. If need high quality back links some techniques like ppt submission on slideshare or issue.com and good website of blog posting like edu blogs . wordpress and artilce on good traffic website like ezine or goarticle another way to get high quality back links do some info graphics and videos submission

15. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Regular doing forum posting and blog commenting is helpful now days for getting nice back links to the site. Social networking sites are today also play major role in site ranking.

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As I've already pointed out Forum Posting and blog commenting are NOT sources for high-quality backlinks, which are what the OP was looking for. Social networking sites however, can be a good source for backlinks if handled properly.

17. evathomas

evathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The press release is gives concrete backlinks to you,contact your client ask the any new products or new things launch from the organization.Take the event and write into a press release.

18. rocksolidcoach

rocksolidcoach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Backlinks source

Try using one of the free backlinker checkers on the web to see what other sites like yours are doing for backlinks.
    If a site is ranking well on Google then check the backlinks and do the same.

19. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread has been closed. If you have something new to add to the discussion, let me know and I will re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.