Ways to find paid work online

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by StarbidAuctions, Feb 27, 2011.

1. StarbidAuctions

StarbidAuctions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Im currently unemployed and trying to get my business up, im not having much luck in the job secter and i would love to find paid work online where i can work at home on my pc doing jobs for people for example customer support, forum work anything that pays really thanks

2. GeeOne

GeeOne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may join any webmaster forums (like DP) where you can offer your services in which you are good.

G!

3. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the types of things you are good at? You need to find a skill you like then build around that.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

5. f5mtadas

f5mtadas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also recommend work with those whose are minimum 5 years in online business.

6. Dirky47

Dirky47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you know how to do SEO then you do not have any reasons to be unemployed. There are lots of opportunity on the web..

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

try those freelancer site such as freelancer.com, elance.com, guru.com, odesk.com etc

8. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried so many ways on working online but they didn't succeed or paid little until I found the right way, I just spent some time learning the right way to do a successful business online and now I understand the whole process.

9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggests you to check out sites such as Digital Point Forums and Fiverr. You could check out easy and fast paying jobs first before taking difficult one.
    To me, I started as a part time forum poster back then.

10. elids1979

elids1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have started working on odesk.com and elance.com about 3 months ago, in Accounting, Economic and consulting jobs.
    It is slow, but once you get the first good review from a satisfied client, it gets much easier.
    I would recommend you to think about if you have the necessary disicpline to work on your own, offices and bosses, with all there bad fame do give some advantages, for example, they give you some social life (I am serious, being all the day alone infront of your computer makes you lonely sometime), and also pressure you a bit, which is good for laid back people like me.
    Good luck in what ever you decide on doing!

11. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

12. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can start your own business online, it's not hard.. All you need to do is spend some time learning the process and then you can work with your own business online and earn money

13. hetalhet

hetalhet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are your Key skills and What services you can offer. Here in BAF forum itself, There is a separate category where you can sell your service, Try out that also. Good Luck :)

14. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi There
    I hope you get your business up and running soon. Perhaps learning some processes will open some avenues for you as you will be ale to offer more.

15. CloptonCapital

CloptonCapital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

elance, odesk and numerous others like it. Personally I'd say your better off just getting into web development though and learning to promote products

16. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create your own website using wp or any other. List the services you can provide.If your Google at providing bulk bookmarking services in Digg ,delicious do that or join some big webmaster forums like DP,warrior forums.I also sell services of bulk bookmarking coz iI'm very good at it. You should find out your inner talent

17. LeoVKW

LeoVKW
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are plenty of options to make money online. Not just as a freelancer, eBay still works. If it has a bar-code, you can sell it on Amazon as well. Affiliate links, while out of fashion, still make money. Google Lea Woodward and look her up.