Way of submitting websites in Google

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by asad, Dec 15, 2013.

1. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi gurus,

Is there any way for submitting websites in google other than xml sitemap. I am just seeing a website discountsstory dot com that is well ranked in google search but not finding its sitemap.

Regards

2. Iconiplex

Iconiplex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What you're looking for is just getting the website indexed and in the search results. One of the best ways would be to upload the sitemap in Webmaster Tools, but I assume you don't want to do this (though if not, you should certainly reconsider why and find a way to do it anyway).

The best way to get it indexed is to have backlinks from frequently crawled websites. For example, if you have a YouTube channel, then link to your website in your channel websites and on your videos. These links could even be removed after indexing, if you want. Places you control that are on popular websites are the best way to get a backlink that's going to be crawled for the purpose of indexing.

You could also look into some tools that do this such as Linklicious, a URL pinger, or the IMT Website Submitter. Note that I'm not saying any of these tools will help your site's ranking - only to get it listed in the search engine.

Otherwise, you could just build your backlinks as regular, work on getting those indexed, and your site will be listed and ranked in time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kimcuongden1712

kimcuongden1712
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always Google Webmaster tools and bing webmaster tools. U just add new website and Next=> OK complate

4. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simply used ping services to crawl your website fast. you can use google webmaster toool and manually fetch your page. Without submitting sitemap your page indexed. But its recommended by google that you submit your sitemap for good results

5. kazoone

kazoone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep adding fresh content and your website will get indexed naturally. The more you add, the faster it'll get indexed.

6. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It does not mean that the Google will not index your website if you do not have sitemap placed for that. You can submit or your website URLs manually at Google.com/addurl or even ping the URL to get it indexed.

7. buildindia

buildindia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

best way to submit website to the search engine is to use google webmaster tool

8. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Doing link building might help your site to get indexed on the search engines. Creating fresh and unique content and submitting them to different places. Might try a pinger tool to help you getting them indexed faster.

9. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never submit your URL more than once because frequently resubmitting your URL may block your website from being displayed in Google search results.

10. kimcuongden1712

kimcuongden1712
    uix_expand uix_collapse

U should active Google Webmaster Tools or Bing Webmaster Tools. 2 Tools have "Submit URLs" . This help U, Forget don't using another tools. it's dangerious
    U can see Global Outsource Solution

View attachment 1974
    and Google like this

• Like Like x 1
  11. rkraj

rkraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just submit your site only once in Google through webmaster tools & leave rest to Google. There is no need to submit the site again & again.

12. kimcuongden1712

kimcuongden1712
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i don't think so, uhm, U have show google, U website use "www" or non-www and u submit Webmaster Tools, if u don't do this, u can punish by Google Penanty error and duplicate content
    with my site http://www.gos.com.vn i have domain www and non-www, i submit in Webmaster, and accept WWW. As long as Google know, Google index and it's known www.gos.com.vn and derected when you type in address gos.com.vn

• Like Like x 1
  13. Iconiplex

Iconiplex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is not related to submitting the site twice. From a programmatic perspective, if your websites loads at both site.com and www.site.com, you have failed to configure your .htaccess file in such a way that redirects all traffic to your prefered URL, which should be standard practice for all websites. Secondly, once you submit your site to Google only once as suggested by rkraj, you merely specify if you want Google to favor the non-www or www version in indexes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kimcuongden1712

kimcuongden1712
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ohhh, noo, U can using google webmaster tools,and i'll see

15. rkdolla

rkdolla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Best way to submit website to the Google Search Engine is to use Google Webmaster tool.
    Add a new site there, verify that account and then submit your xml sitemap there.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. kimcuongden1712

kimcuongden1712
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google is a big SE, but my customer allway using IE integrator Bing SE, beside, Bing Webmaster tools have a tools check SEO pages, i love it because it free. I insert careful my keywords, u can search "vietnam outsource" or "vietnam e-commerce outsourcing" for website Global Outsource Solutions

17. dir4uk

dir4uk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is no such restriction you can submit twice or more