Want your Review for My Inner Pages Layout

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by hamishcode, Dec 23, 2013.

1. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before the Month Back i had Develop Some Inner pages For my client Website According to Seo Point Of Views And Client Want me to Target More than 10 Keywords to target from each pages..So I want you Friends Kindly Check my Inner pages and let Me whether Its Possible me to target Those Keywords From 1 page. i Had Added these Keywords cement manufacturing company | coal mining in Australia*| chrome ore Zimbabwe And My Home Url Is http://www.oshoventures.com.
    It Will Really helpful For Me If you Add your Views in this Because i had only 1 Week Of Time to take this Project From the Client. Is There Any Other Web Coding is Available for Seo Sites.

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, your pages look simple and nice. The layouts are good too and the logo is also good. Keep up the good work!

3. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is unclear to me if you want to show "cement" 10 times on the cement page or if you want to pick 10 words from the cement page and target those 10 words.
    If they want you to target 10 keywords on a page then they should tell you the keywords. For cement, you could use clinker, supply, grinding plants, etc.

I only looked at the cement page and it would seem that it would be difficult to do either of what I mentioned. You do not have enough text to use cement 10 times. Right now you use it 8 times.

And it also seems to me that there are not enough other words to make so many keywords out of it. But I don't know this industry so words that seem to not matter might be important in this industry.

The first thing you need to do is decide on which keywords to target, and that is really their job. You then figure out how to use those words.

But everyone must realize that overusing a keyword is bad for SEO.

And another thing, the goal is to get your page showing when people search. But do they search for those terms. Try to think what people would type into search engine if they were looking for a company like yours.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

RoseAb makes some very good points. You have very little content on the cement page to target 10 keywords for the page. In fact, using it 8 times with the small amount of content you have could be considered "keyword stuffing", which is a bad mistake. According to your keywords meta tag, you are targeting the following phrases:

Cement Manufacturing Space In Africa
    Cement Manufacturing In Africa
    Cement Manufacturing In Mozambique
    Cement Companies In Africa
    Cement Manufacturing

You should not be targeting several phrases that are essentially the same except for the country. If you target "cement manufacturing", you may also get ranked for phrases that contain that phrase. You also did the same for the pages on coal mining and chrome ore, although not as much for the chrome ore page. the same principle applies to those as well. Targeting the "root phrase" can help get you ranked for the other phrases as well. in all cases, you need more content on the page to target multiple phrases.

5. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

your websites inner pages look clean and nice.and layouts are also looking nice best of luck for your work.

6. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really Want to Thanks All the Forum Friends And Moderator for Giving Me Such A nice Advice , am going to look At this And Send mail to Client About It For Implementation.

7. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website looking fantastic, Homepage is very neat and clean. And header bar & footer all is on perfect and on right place. No need to change anything.

8. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great design would look forward similar kind of Idea for my site. Thanks

9. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your slider really impressed me,May i know What is the slider name?

<LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="css/lrtk.css">
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="js/slider.js"></SCRIPT>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.8.0.min.js"></script>
    <script language="javascript" src="js/tooltip.js"></script>

I only find this one

10. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website looking clean, nice. Well navigated.

11. masterninja

masterninja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

looks good. what do you need work on? find clients