Want to make money online? What information would you find useful?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Clinton, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Clinton

Clinton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal, long time no see :)

Anyway, a short introduction: I have long argued against all the Make Money Online (MMO) programs, courses, ebooks and other material which, despite their appearance and slick sales talk, are usually designed to make the owner money, not you.

Fergal very kindly links to my 101 Ways to Make Money Online article in his thread of top resources (thanks, Fergal). Elsewhere, I've exposed some of the scams in the business especially the WSOs (Warrior Special Offers - don't even ask!).

More recently I have commissioned extensive research on many of these programs which I hope to be using to better educate those who are new or not so new to making money online / running online businesses. I hope to disclose some of that in a newsletter I've started. I do this completely as a non-profit endeavour. But my post here is to ask for your feedback just as I've asked on my own forums.

What information would be most useful to those looking to make a living online or improve on what they're already doing? How would one best direct them away from the scams and towards the more useful information? What type of resources would you trust for advice on the subject - this forum for example - and why? Any other tips?

Thanks in advance.

2. Eugene24

Eugene24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best information it is to make full guide from begin till get cash, it be good to fine somewhere such one )

3. Clinton

Clinton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Eugene24, if that's what you want, you're best off buying the first MMO product you come across. It's guaranteed to be the "full guide" you're looking for. ;)

I'm looking to cater for those who've bought these products in the past and have come to the realisation that sellers of MMO products - everything from domain and siteflipping related courses to ebooks on Forex and Adwords - underplay the amount of work/time/knowledge/experience it really takes to even break even.

I've had teams of people buy dozen of MMO programs and I've paid for the team to implement those programs and keep track of the time spent and money earned. We've accumulated considerable data from these experiments and all of it point to one truth - it ain't as easy as they make it look.

Any suggestions from the floor for the type of content most likely to be of use to the target audience?

4. tianshaguli

tianshaguli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

make money is good

5. riteshnarula

riteshnarula
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to make money online what is the procedure and you please explain me in a detail.