Want to know about Forum Posting

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kpkarthik, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I post the same questions in different Forum websites,it will consider as spam or not?The main reason to posting same question in different forum is get the actual answer to that questions from the all SEO people.But I think it would be consider as spam.Tell me your suggestion.

2. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It will not consider as spam as long as your question makes a lot of sense and can actually trigger a good conversation. It's a case to case basis actually. There are lots of same questions scattered across the net that makes a lot of sense.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May not be considered as spam - depends on what your question is. If your question is very basic and have been answered on old forum threads many times - forum moderators may tag you as just spamming and trying to drop a link.

Regards,
    Mark

4. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not being considered as spam, the posting is asking to the another people in different website. The contents would not exactly the same between one forum to another.

5. George Freeman

George Freeman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Trying to find as many answers as you can is not spam. Asking the wrong question - is. So everything depends on you.

#5 George Freeman, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
  6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Mark and George both make excellent points. I have seen both of these principles violated in this forum, and try to remove as many as I can. General questions about a specific process can be answered with a little research, and questions about software or a website can usually be answered by the website owner or the software manufacturer. For example, asking a question like "How do I create a profile on Facebook?" can probably be answered by going to Facebook. Even if your question is specific, going to the software provider or the website is your first step. If you cannot get an answer from them, then you can ask the question, providing as much background information as possible. More information about how a question should be asked anywhere, not just here on BAF, can be found in this thread:

How To Ask a Question On Business Advice Forum

7. chandanthaver

chandanthaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you, if you are able to answered the question then you can write new one and if you don't have a time then you post same answer in different-2 forum sites. if you use same post it comes in 25% spammy work.

8. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It would not be counted in spam. you can ask your question other forum website as well, if you didn't get satisfaction answer but you need to ask same question in different sentences.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.