Want to host my e-commerce site. Any help?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Aug 10, 2015.

1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for e-commerce web hosting services.
    The one I know is downtownhost.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

2. benecklary

benecklary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, if you want to host an e-commerce website, hostgator is good and economical you can consider to use the service, good in customer support too.

3. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My preferable host is superfamily-hosting.com. Their hosting plans are provided with high uptime, performance and skilled tech staff, just give them a chance!

4. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. Give Downtownhost.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.
    If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.

5. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you can manage dedicated server , then i have good experience from datashack.net , they are cheap servers and reliable service.

Also they provide free lifetime directadmin panel which is safe and easy to manage site.

If you need help in managing dedicated then i can help you.

Link for Dedicated : https://www.datashack.net/dedicated/

6. SpikeTheLobster

SpikeTheLobster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pretty much any big name will do, in my opinion. All you need is a basic VPS (at least until you get millions of hits). I run mine on a GoDaddy economy VPS for the moment, alongside a bunch of other sites, and rarely have any trouble. $50 per month and I'm happy as a sandboy. After all, ecommerce is just another website in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

8. harrypl

harrypl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hostgator is best, well- known and affordable. You will get best after support too.

9. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have very good success with downtownhost.com. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.

• Like Like x 1
  10. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been using downtownhost.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
    This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands. I recommend them if you care about your online presence.

11. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are in search of reliable host take a look at smart-web-host.com. Their performance is high, plans are stable and low pricing.

12. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
    I can recommend demontech.net hosting if you need to host e-commerce site. Try to contact them if you need to know what you'll get.

13. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of best hosting service providers as per my knowledge.

1. Hostgator: Starting at $3.96/month

Features: Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, tons of easy to install site templates, and an uptime guarantee.

2. Dreamhost: Starting at $8.95/month.

Features: Offers both standard shared plans and dedicated server plans for customers with larger bandwidth and availability needs.

3. Bluehost: Starting at $4.95/month.

Features: Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, unlimited file transfer, unlimited email, a free domain registration.

14. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Shared hosting is not recommended for a ecommerce website because of security issue. I recommended you to use VPS or dedicated server.

15. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were you, I will compare your host with 4Goodhosting. My experience with this host is tremendously fantastic. The servers are very solid and always up 100% which is perfect for ecommerce sites. The pricing they offer is reasonable and you'll get what you pay for. There are no hidden fees or unwanted charges. Support is 24 hours live and responds immediately when needed.

16. Maestro_2015

Maestro_2015
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest looking at Host Dime, or Even JaxVPS.com I have used both and still use both I love them. You may even want to check out Crocweb I use them and have no issues

17. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my research thcservers.com would be the best option which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

18. mikewashtm

mikewashtm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thcservers looks like new players in hosting business. Can you please confirm when this hosting provider started and if 24/7 chat support is available? [​IMG]