Wanna Succeed in Sales?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by SalesExpert, Oct 1, 2011.

1. SalesExpert

SalesExpert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sales people love to blame everybody but themselves for failure.It's a bad product, they say. I'm getting bad leads, they say. The top sellers know that it's up to them to succeed and they know and do everything they can to avoid these roads to sales failure.

2. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's absolutely true.

Do you have personal experience about it SalesExpert?

3. shnoop

shnoop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some important steps are taken by company. Because if your customers are happy then your business will grow up and up.

Ask about customers' problems. Salespeople ask themselves: "What problems can I solve for this customer?" People are more open if you show interest by inquiring about their problems.

Ascertain the consequences. The customer must believe that the cost of their problem is at least as high as the cost of your solution. "If you continued to gain weight, how would that affect your self-esteem, appearance, and health."

Ask for the benefits. "How could that help you?" "Are there any other ways our products can benefit you?"

4. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This also answer that 80/20 theory, 80% of company sales make by 20% salesman.

By the way, I saw this hidden link at your post? (this is one of black hat strategic)
    marcogiunta.com/blog/wanna-succeed-in-sales-read-this-to-learn-what-not-to-do/

#4 patrick0001, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  5. luch

luch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This also answer that 80/20 theory, 80% of company sales make by 20% salesman.

By the way, I saw this hidden link at your post? (this is one of black hack strategic)
    marcogiunta.com/blog/wanna-succeed-in-sales-read-this-to-learn-what-not-to-do/

Yep. You're right Patrick. This is a form of black hat SEO. Let's please refrain from doing this on the forum.

• Like Like x 1