VVhite introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by VVhite_Angel, Sep 27, 2010.

1. VVhite_Angel

VVhite_Angel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,

I was looking for this section to introduce myself and ... just found it :)

Well, i'm Alexandre which best translated in "Alexander" in an english version. I'm 24 years old, i'm from France, 50km south from Paris. I've discover entrepreneurship for 2 years for now, i've began my own business for 1year 1/2.

I'm graphic designer, printing relationship and i create paper fold objects, most are flowers at the moment (Origami). All links are in my signature if you are curious (sorry for the translation on my website, i should take a look on this someday ...

My main strategie were "The great blue ocean" i don't know if you have the same name. It's a kind of way to think that our business is alone, and nothing exists around (same companies, and others ...). It's a way to liberate us from focusing on concurence, and take time to improve quality, choice, and possibilities.

Since the beginning, i share my time with future entrepreneurs on a french forum, helping them with business plan, and explain them what is important, own view of their ideas...
    So now i will try to do same here, should be a bit harder to express myself in the right words :D but the important is to try.

I like involve myself in small project, collaborations, exchanges. For example, i'm with a Dj, i'm working on the visuals of the singles, and he make some songs. It's a way to progress together without any "money" view ...

So don't hesite to tell me about project, i like creation, new things, etc ... :)

Hope the best with BAF :D

2. Jahan Choudhry

Jahan Choudhry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bienvenue...Welcome Alexandre.

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bonjour, Alexandre! Bienvenue. :) Your origami is beautiful. What kind of target market do you have for that?

And please share more on "the great blue ocean". I don't know about that. It is not on the lonely side to isolate yourself like that? I agree the focus would be there. I'm curious: so much advice points towards social networking now. Does that strategy exclude that?

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our business forum Alexandre, very nice to meet you hear and I'm glad you've joined. Your origami creations really do look fantastic, do your customers mostly buy them as gifts or for themselves? Is each item fully made by hand?

You are welcome to promote your sites, products or services in our Member Ads & Marketplace section.

I look forward to reading more of your posts and I hope that we can learn from each other.

5. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey welcome to BAF forum!

6. VVhite_Angel

VVhite_Angel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks all :)

To Kay: At the moment, this is only online based. I'm working on a plan to expose on some partners shops (in Paris, wedding shops, maybe in Champs Elysées would be a great great place, it's some kind of way to have a little place without paying a lot)

I will try to explain blue ocean better on a single post, if i can :)

To Fergal : At the moment, people offers to themselves. I've created a "Birth" rose, customised with the name of the baby. They are many advantages : paper flowers can be carry in hospital, and live for 1,2,3 years, or more.
    But i should communicate more on this, i do this slowly, progressivly, for one reason : to not be submitted to an enormous growth. I don't know if i can handle 5 - 10 orders at the same time.

Origami takes some times, and i fabric alone this ... but i like it :)

All is made by hand, i will add on the forum later with more information (a video on youtube i made one night, a fully rose made)