VPS with a free cPanel

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Oct 30, 2015.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What host is good at delivering a VPS with a free cPanel?
    Is ServerLogix.com the best in this realm? Are there better deals elsewhere?

2. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can also recommend SolVPS.com and Rareservers.com - they offer nice vps hosting plans.
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

3. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are searching for fast stable VPS hosting provider check out deals from 4Goodhosting. My experience with them is 100% positive. Their support is 24 hours active and replies in few minutes, stability is fantastic and prices are reasonable. You know what? My website's uptime is perfect so far without any outages. I am one happy customer! Go ahead and try them today!

4. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have a look at VPS deals from Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com, their servers are stable and solid and prices are competitive.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

5. addialex

addialex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ยท I recommend Geturweb for VPS hosting because they provide State-of-Art datacenter

And they provide Powerful and Customizable Addons WHM/cPanel,WHMCS,Free 1 Dedicated IP,Many more .

6. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

7. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How long have they been providing hosting services?

8. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not to give downtownhost.com a try? I was impressed by their vps hosting solutions. Uptime is great and speed is fast due to their Litespeed server. They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

9. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose HostingSource.com ssd vps hosting solutions.
    They offer 50% off the price on 1st month order. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.