VPS deal ... which host would you advise me to sign up with?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Oct 14, 2016.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which host would you advise me to sign up with comparing deals from hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za?
    I appreciate any input.
    Thanks.

2. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out hostwinds vps solutions as quality alternative. They have powerful fast servers and professional team.

3. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Obviously hostafrica.co.za is the best host to sign up with.
    Servers are supported well around the clock and prices are competitive.
    Support is skillful and knowledgeable in solving issues if they occur. They provide their support via Skype by the way!

4. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My recommendation is Kvchosting VPS deals. With them your projects will run fast and smooth. Professional support is always ready to help.

5. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never heard of those two companies, but what I would do is lookout for the companies which specialize in those services and then compare their plans as per your needs and then maybe do a cross check on their reputation?

6. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

7. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I vote for hostsailor.com.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

8. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If the location isn't an issue for you, then I strongly believe that you will not regret having looked at WHUK which has its own data center, plus their plans seems affordable. They are full-featured, resourceful, Affordable VPS hosting providers in the UK.

9. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

10. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, HostingSource.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.

11. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Been with hostsailor.com for 4,5 months now and they continue to be a great web host. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.

12. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not give 4goodhosting a try? Their servers are fast and they have a fully featured control panel. The customer support and service has been excellent. These guys respond so fast both with follow-up tickets and to any additional questions I'll send at them. They've sent me error logs, done everything and helped out with wordpress installation. Now, my site has been running without any problem.