VPS deal to buy

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Kroh, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

KVChosting.com and Integralhost.net provide VPS deals on sweet terms and I have to choose between them, which host is better to have a deal with? And why?

2. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As an alternative host, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Reliability is 100% I honestly say that I a fully satisfied using them. Their pricing remains competitive and I get what I pay for. Support is online 24 hours and takes care of my support questions in minutes and not hours. So far, I have no complaints using them. Go ahead and try them.

3. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The code SSDVPS will give 50% off the price on Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions.
    Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.

4. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started purchasing services of Integralhost.com 2 months ago and now even 4 of my friends are also getting web hosting services from them, I have never faced any issue, till now they have provided 100% uptime. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

5. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Without a doubt, the best thing about Dedispot.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can. I like their VPS hosting services and highly recommend to others.

Use promo code - CHRISTMAS (10%off on all windows servers)

6. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

7. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am working on a website for song uploads from users, where we will allow them to come and upload the songs in their own voice and others can come and listen. I am planning for a VPS, can somebody guide me what should be the initial configuration for a VPS for starting and later we will be upgrading if traffic is too high.

8. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Integralhost.net is the right host to sign up with.
    Their plans are full-featured and prices are competitive. There is no downtime on their servers.
    Support is helpful for 24 hours.

9. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Kvchosting.com is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional.
    In the beginning, I was wary of how about the use of online tech support, but I often receive a reply within 5-10 minutes, and never more than a day's response.

10. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com services. Their servers are powerful and stability is high. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

11. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

VPS accounts which are able to satisfy all your needs are available from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their services are full-featured and servers work with no outages.
    They have fast and responsive technicians who are online for 24 hours.

12. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ask me, I know that pretty good VPS hosting solutions offered by Vpsnine.com web host.
    - pricing are unbeatable,
    - the best part online support solves your problems in minutes,
    - Servers are stable.

13. Susan Johnson

Susan Johnson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As an alternative host, you can rely on 4 Goodhosting.com. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Reliability is 100% I honestly say that I a fully satisfied using them.