VPS deal to buy from a decent host ...

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Kroh, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My friend needs a quality VPS account and two companies were recommended to him to use - hostafrica.co.za and hosting.co.uk, so which host would you have a deal with being in his place?

2. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend Kvchosting vps services. You will receive high uptime and featured cheap plans. I really love their fast ssd vps solutions.

3. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed Kvchosting is the perfect option to get solid servers, helpful support and reasonable deals. Do not hesitate and contact them for more info.

4. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Services from hostafrica.co.za and hosting.co.uk are worthwhile and servers are not overloaded and uptime is high , they have quality support which is online around the clock.
    Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

5. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The decent VPS host in my experience is 4Goodhosting.com. I have receive excellent service. The servers are running perfect and the pricing is extremely competitive. So far, I haven't had any problem. My websites are running fine. Support is genuine 24 hours active. They are able to respond in few minutes often with full solution even if I contact them every 3 to 4am. I am very impressed and satisfied!

6. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

7. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I vote for hosting.co.uk, this host is the best in delivering their VPS services in the whole IT world.
    Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
    All their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP! Support is fast and troubleshooting.

8. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always look for a few things:
    1. Reliability
    2. Support/Knowledge
    3. Price
    As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

9. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had a recent support call with libertyvps.net and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem. They also responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them!

10. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt, hosting.co.uk is pretty good and professional UK web hosting provider. It is one of the best options in the hosting market. Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.

11. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe Hostwinds.com?

As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it. They have top-notch customer service.

12. LusoVPS

LusoVPS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.