Virtual Entrepreneur to Entrepreneur

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by revgenteam, Jul 30, 2012.

1. revgenteam

uix_expand uix_collapse

Jul 17, 2012

I would like to start a Virtual E2E organization, but I don't know if anyone would be interested in joining with me on this. Keep reading if you would like to know more!

Where the idea came from
    Well, I live in a small town, with a few entrepreneurs and even fewer who actually know a few things about business. On top of that, none of them are very ambitious. They are too caught up in small town nonsense. This makes it hard to talk to people about the things that I would like to achieve, and meet people who would like to assist me on these. So why not do it virtually, using online collaboration tools and video chatting. It would be so easy!

Where do I come in?
    Well there is a funny thing about a gathering of entrepreneurs, they are hard to find. Unless of course, you get on an online forum like BAF. So that's exactly what I did, I figured that someone out there, maybe even a couple people, would want to join my "group". So before we can start such a group, I would like you to give me any ideas that you had on the subject, good online collaboration tools, basically anything that you may know that would benefit the making of this group. Plus I would like to know if you want to join. It was Doug Hall that said: Meaningfully Unique Ideas are equal to Stimulus to the power of diversity divided by fear. Me and you can provide the stimulus, but it takes people to add the diversity.

What would the E2E org. do you ask?
    We would meet once a month virtually, via internet tools, and collaborate. We could help each other with our up and coming ideas, talk them through looking for falts, exchange good reading material that pertains, basically anything of the above. I just want a place where ambitious, passionate, talented, go-getters, get together and talk about what they want in life and how we can help each other fulfill these.

Thank You For Reading My Idea!
  2. StarkSEM

uix_expand uix_collapse

Jul 30, 2012
    I think if you were to do this, their should be a system in place to verify certain individuals that specialize in certain areas.

For example, Web Developers would go through a process to get "verfied" so when they talk about something, or offer services to another entrepreneur, then at least they know they know what they are talking about, or not a fake.

Sometimes, just having a social network in place, using forums like BAF is just as good. You can find a lot of diamonds in the ruff here. From there, you can pull ideas from people and use them and build your own "go-to" network.

Hopefully this idea works out for you, it'll just be harder in the beginning to get a following going.
  3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dec 28, 2011
    Your idea is really something. But more than that - have you started a plan for it? Ideas are very great but it becomes more of a solid idea when you already make a plan.