Vintage Swiss Financial Trust Company for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Websites, Domains & Businesses' started by Cofinax, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Cofinax

Cofinax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The expertise of Swiss banks and Swiss Trust Companies in asset management is famous throughout the world. Among their clients are private and corporate individuals from all parts of the world. Our Company, Swiss Financial Company & Trust SA (SFC SA), is mainly specialized on selling Swiss Financial Trust Companies. We provide an exceptional level of customer service, discretion and excellence to all customers.
    Swiss Financial Trust Company commands premium prices among enterprising business owners seeking to secure a vehicle for their investment needs. There are many reasons why a Vintage Swiss Trust Company increases its value with age – anyway, a dormant Swiss Financial Trust Company is available now for sale.
    Type - anonymous Corporation AG/SA with Swiss bearer shares;
    Beneficiary - shareholders; Purpose - Asset Management;
    established - 1977; registered capital - CHF 100`000;
    headquartered - Zug
    Benefits:
    • Credibility – Swiss Trust Company leverages its age and the Swiss image of reliability and security to secure strong position with financial institutions, local governments and business partners.
    • Solid Investment – a Solid and Reliable Solution for your Business needs
    • Listing Swiss Trust Company on German/Austrian Stock Exchanges. Application is granted within two months
    • Unrivaled Privacy – The Swiss government view the right to privacy as fundamental principle that should be protected by democratic countries
    • Excellence in Finance – Experts in the fields of asset protection and preservation, international law, auditing, consultancy, insurance, reinsurance, inspection and arbitration
    • Tax Benefits – Switzerland does not recognize the so-called capital gains tax. Holders of foreign passports whether individuals or owners of Swiss Trust Companies benefit from full tax exemption from all gains on investments. Traditionally tax brackets vary depending on the canton of domiciliation and start as low as 3.5% in the Canton of Zug (!).
    • High tradition of stability and sovereignty – The country enjoys the low rate of inflation. The Swiss franc is one of the strongest currencies in the world.
    • Possibility to be used as the Fund Manager in a structure in Cayman Islands

Being the worldwide leader Our Company, Swiss Financial Company & Trust SA, provides a customized, client-focused and highly professional service that associates with a team of extensive expertise. SFC SA helps to obtain Swiss Asset Management License for a very short period of time, proceeding through all legal, government regulations, meeting Compliance and Due Diligence requirements.

To acquire this Swiss Financial Trust Company established in 1977, please do not hesitate to contact us for a price quote and detailed instructions. Acquisitions can be completed within 48 hours.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've received an email message in relation to this ad.

How can we contact you?

3. link

link
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I am interested in Swiss Trust Company, would you pls give me your contact.

Thanks,
    Link

4. Financial Trust

Financial Trust
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We offer The Licenced Swiss Financial Trust Company for Sale (Zurich-Switzerland)

We are offering for sale the 45 year old domiciled in Zurich and its own dedicated SWIFT license and code. Commerzbank account. My asking price 2.5M USD-Negotiable

We are also offering the second 55 year old also domiciled in Zurich with dedicated SWIFT codes/license and Swiss Intermediary Asset Management License. Commerzbank account. My asking is 5M USD-Negotiable.

I am the signatory principle with rights and authority to convey all rights and shares of the company free and clear of any liens, liabilities and encumbrances to new beneficial owner.

If client is interested but unable to settle in full right away, I am willing to accept a 30% deposit to secure company for client, remove from market and settle in full within 2-3 weeks. If client makes an offer that I accept, they must be prepared to sign contract and remit deposit within 24-48 hours.

With recent non performers, I am now wanting to confirm availability of funds for the transaction before I issue a live contract to save time.

The procedure is very simple:

After client has reviewed the overview (see attached) and decides he/she wants to proceed further, client is to submit ICC (see attached), client information sheet, copy of passport and verifiable POF no more than three days old.

I will then provide to client supporting docs of company. If client still wishes to continue, live executed contract with invoice will be provided to client for signature.

Payment is to be remitted to our attorney trust account in California.

Once payment has been cleared by bank compliance, company will be conveyed within 3-5 days and client can begin operation immediately thereafter. Swift code will be connected within 2-3 weeks but client can utilize banking facility meanwhile.

Have you got any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at: trusteecapital gmail com .

5. standamc1

standamc1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

is this offer still valid?

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

is this offer still valid

6. Financial Trust

Financial Trust
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please give me your email adress, so that I can submit you relevant details. Thank you!

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Mine adress is trusteecapital gmail com.